Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Baltimore has officially turned me blaq

Hip-Hop is such a dying artform.
It will only be time before you won't even see people saying they like this crap at all.(sorry captain) Unfortunately people will be only into a slightly better form of music in electro house though. Simon Cowell knows this with his new "DJ Idol."
 
Hip-Hop is such a dying artform.
It will only be time before you won't even see people saying they like this crap at all. Unfortunately people will be only into a slightly better form of music in electro house though. Simon Cowell knows this with his new "DJ Idol."

here's my take on hiphop, the older i get the less i like it.
for yrs and yrs it was all i listened to...now as i approach mid-30s, i find it less and less appealing...i think because i've matured, and cannot relate to ballin/thuggin/thinking i'm the shit and everyone else is wack/etc.
seems more and more shallow.
now i rarely listen to rap old or new.

and i'd fug nikki minaj hard, though i hate her rap and big sean is cheezy
 
I want to slap the fuck out of nicki minaj for making those stupid ass faces

I wish Nicki Minaj would slap me in the face with her big fat poosie
 
here's my take on hiphop, the older i get the less i like it.
for yrs and yrs it was all i listened to...now as i approach mid-30s, i find it less and less appealing...i think because i've matured, and cannot relate to ballin/thuggin/thinking i'm the shit and everyone else is wack/etc.
seems more and more shallow.
now i rarely listen to rap old or new.

and i'd fug nikki minaj hard, though i hate her rap and big sean is cheezy

Hip-Hop has no meaning whatsoever and is just a destroyed commercialized mess at this point.
If there were actually talented rappers talking about social issues etc. , it would be different. These rappers aren't even poetic, they barely even make their words rhyme. The reason people don't relate is because there is nothing to relate to at this point, it is just sad crappy music. I don't like electro house because these guys like calvin harris/Dave guetta have just turned commercial themselves. They have hits when they were respected DJ's from not too long ago though.
 
Hip-Hop has no meaning whatsoever and is just a destroyed commercialized mess at this point.
If there were actually talented rappers talking about social issues etc. , it would be different. These rappers aren't even poetic, they barely even make their words rhyme. The reason people don't relate is because there is nothing to relate to at this point, it is just sad crappy music. I don't like electro house because these guys like calvin harris/Dave guetta have just turned commercial themselves. They have hits when they were respected DJ's from not too long ago.

I'll agree with you man, I like all music though. I can go from hip-hop to club, electro to classical, or jazz to country. The channel i listen to most on Pandora while I'm at work believe it or not is Yo-Yo-Ma, dude is fucking brilliant.

I appreciate music that moves me, music that makes my body want to dance, get pumpped and work out, or relax and chill. Half the time i don't even listen to the lyrics i just feel the beat.

I was in Zurich a week ago for work and i went out to the Q Club and the place went nuts for this shit when this song came on. Now with two kids and a busy life, my work travel is when i get to play. Haven't stayed out from 9pm-7am partying for YEARS!!!

Music is all about what moves you physically and emotionally, not just about lyrics or social issues.
 
Hip-Hop has no meaning whatsoever and is just a destroyed commercialized mess at this point.
If there were actually talented rappers talking about social issues etc. , it would be different. These rappers aren't even poetic, they barely even make their words rhyme. The reason people don't relate is because there is nothing to relate to at this point, it is just sad crappy music. I don't like electro house because these guys like calvin harris/Dave guetta have just turned commercial themselves. They have hits when they were respected DJ's from not too long ago though.

rack city bitch
rack rack city bitch
 
I'll agree with you man, I like all music though. I can go from hip-hop to club, electro to classical, or jazz to country. The channel i listen to most on Pandora while I'm at work believe it or not is Yo-Yo-Ma, dude is fucking brilliant.

I appreciate music that moves me, music that makes my body want to dance, get pumpped and work out, or relax and chill. Half the time i don't even listen to the lyrics i just feel the beat.

I was in Zurich a week ago for work and i went out to the Q Club and the place went nuts for this shit when this song came on. Now with two kids and a busy life, my work travel is when i get to play. Haven't stayed out from 9pm-7am partying for YEARS!!!

Music is all about what moves you physically and emotionally, not just about lyrics or social issues.

I have a friend from switzerland I made in Spain last summer. He is into the more underground music that I am as well.(Met them at Cadenza show Luciano etc..) People in Europe are almost as wack and commercialized as people from the U.S.
At one point I thought they were all ahead of the US, but no they are almost as bad.
 
East Balmore...oh the white hood (if there can be such a thing in Baltimore)...try Wilkens and South Fulton Ave ngr onthe wesss side.

Ngr i run west!
You gotta run west to get the good smack down!
But you better have your gatemoney.....
No gatemoney then you don't get out the gate ngr!
 
Top Bottom