Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bally's Total Bitchness....

I was with ballys and for one year and they are too crowded with people talking and taking up all the benches and machines. It seemed more like a countryclub rather than a gym? GET OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY AND SOON!!:confused:

I'm with ya' MaxBiceps!!! I want out of my contract sooo terribly bad...but have no idea what to do.
i've only had it for a few months. i thought about the 30 mile away thing, but i don't know how to get my name on the phone bill??? anybody???

Call your phone company and give them a change of address. Have a good friend or relative willing to accept your mail for a while at their address.

how to get out of contract.

What's up bros and bro-ets. I just got back from my doc's office. I faked a sciatic (sp) nerve injury and asked him to write me a note so I could cancel with Bally's. Apparently, bally's has a clause that says if you're too injured to work out, you need to get a doc's note on his legerhead stating:

1.date of injury.

2.diagnosis of injury

3.how long you'll be unable to workout for.

I told my doctor to put me down for an indefinite amount of time, that it happened a week ago, and it was my sciatic nerve. Gonna mail it registered mail to bally's corporate, asking them to cancel my account.:)

Top Bottom