Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ballys pay

My ex was a trainer there. She didn't make that much, but her training sessions were "independent contract" sessions after hours. Her job behind the counter was almost minimum wage.

You are not going to get that much just starting out in a chain health club. Most places make you start out as a program director for $10 -$15 an hour. After a few months you can make better money as a trainer, but generally less than 1/2 of the training session in which the club charges.

Put it this way... when I started... waaaay back, I was making $8 an hour working the floor and $15 training. Now my fees are over $100 an hour. The moral of the story is you have to start somewhere, and work your way up. As you get more experience, and understand marketing personal training, your hourly income will begin to rise. Be patient!

Regards,

Jim

FREE Personal Training Business Advice
http://personaltrainingriches.com/blog/2007/personal-training-cash-killers

I filled out applications every 6 months for the past 4 or 5 years for Bally's and I never got hired. I'm ACE certified and I had other BS Certs, and they never even called me for an interview. So now I'm just a muscular Computer Nerd, lol.

It's bad thing that u waste your time in front of a computer and u don't do what u like .If i was in your place i will go to there office and have o word with them. Call there office and make an appoinment.Tolk very politly, be a gentalmen , explain that u got love for this industry and not only that u r a certifed personal trainer but u r also good with the computers , u r hilghly educated and bala bla bal....
iF u don't do that it 'll be a moment in your life when you will ask your self why i 'v been wainting so much to do this thing
And even if the answer it will not be pozitiv u'v done your thing and u r not wainting for some person who in most of the case is a secretary or an manager assistent, who have nothing to do with this, to read your application and CV. People like strong attitude. GO 4 IT ...
i.v been there ....and i'v done that !

I'm in Ohio, if I got a decent job in Florida, I would probably move there. I'm really tired of the harsh winters in Ohio.

Top Bottom