Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad injection need advice

Juicedpineapple

So on my second to last test E injection i had a rough poke in my left glute, a shooter, some juice came out aswell, & i noticed right when i pulled the needle completely out i had a hard raised ball where the injection site is, now it's 4 days later, no pain, no warmth, still raised, still hard, & it's a tiny bit painful pushing on it, along with that the upper part of my glute's pretty sore, i heard it could just be an oil lump but i just want to makesure i don't have an abscess or anything, poking with 23G 1 1/2' in the glutes

You'd know if u had an absess bro. Possibly just an oil lump. If u had an absess or any sort of infection you'd have redness spreading, heated area and sore as f**k. 23g 1 1/2' are absolutely fine for deep im. Do u draw and inject with the same needle?

You'd know if u had an absess bro. Possibly just an oil lump. If u had an absess or any sort of infection you'd have redness spreading, heated area and sore as f**k. 23g 1 1/2' are absolutely fine for deep im. Do u draw and inject with the same needle?

Yeah i do, & an oil lump, exactly what is that? & it just takes longer to spread the oil that's stuck right?

Sometimes takes a few days for the oil to be fully absorbed. Injecting in the correct area of the buttock? Did u aspirate before u injected? Possibly could of hit a blood vessel. I'm a nurse myself (male) before I get asked for uniform pics ha. But please never draw & administer gear with the same needle. They are pennies here in Ireland and free in the UK! At worse you are leaving yourself open to infection, at best you are injecting with a blunt needle that is causing undue stress to the area. Here I feel lys the answer. Though I have not seen the lump or area so if it stays longer than 5/6 days I would visit your local gp. Better to be safe than sorry. Let us know how it goes buddy

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Not to worry, it would possibly be nothing but an oil lump..........by the way what is the situation today? any betterment?

Not to worry, it would possibly be nothing but an oil lump..........by the way what is the situation today? any betterment?

It's not painful atall to pushon it it's just very tight (or hard i'd say), there's still swelling at the top portion of the glute right near the crack, i assume it's just the oil spreading out because 95% of the time i always get swollen and super super sore, there's only a couple times i had a injection that never got swollen or hurt

Another update, so today i went to go check on it & it's loosened up a very good amount, just still a little sore/swollen on the upper glute still, but that's how my body normally reacts to each injection for me

Top Bottom