Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad habbits-please reply

EMAN

Here's a pointless but interesting questions. What is you worst (most catabolic habbit -drink, smoke, eat fatty crap, etc.) towards your training? I know this is terrible for you but mine is smokeless tobacco. I can't shake it

Well, I only recently started hitting the gym and watching my health, but for me it's hard to go a few days without alcohol, but I'm doing it!! I simply DO it!!

eating crap like fast food... i'm still new at doing the gym/healthy eating routine... so the fact i've cut down is good but i may have started off too clean (?!). i went on a fast food bender for like 3 days in the last week. i feel so guilty and i swear i lost a bit of definition i was getting. my b/f keeps telling me that even though i'm skinny i'm going to give myself a heart attack at 30 - i swear i'm going to beat this habit!

every once and a while I like to drink (not binge... at least not anymore) whenever I have the opportunity I'll smoke some marijuana instead of drinking. (1-3 times a month)

I also like really high carb foods: Italian, Mexican dishes. (good for mass though :))

None. I am absolutely focused right now as I compete in 6 months. Unless you class smoking the odd spliff as a bad habit - personally I don't.

My only bad habit is that I crave carbs and especially simple sugars at night time...I have a bad sweet tooth. My training is always through the roof and very consistent and I always get good rest and sleep. I even get down ample amounts of protein, I just simply crave too many carbs.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

My only bad habbit is being married to a great cook that's always is baking or cooking my favorites. I think it's a jealous conspiracy, since she watches her weight and knows I can't resist her cooking.
Other that the above I would have to say Krispy Kreme Doughnuts(fudge glazed)

Originally posted by TOMCAT:
My only bad habbit is being married to a great cook that's always is baking or cooking my favorites. I think it's a jealous conspiracy, since she watches her weight and knows I can't resist her cooking.
Other that the above I would have to say Krispy Kreme Doughnuts(fudge glazed)

Does she have a sister? LOL!!

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom