Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad breath

i would tell her staight up. be tactful,but honest. man i hate bad breath. some people cant help it, its a physical thing ,but most can.its called brushing your teeth

Just ask her if she's been eating out of the toilet. If she doesn't figure it out on her own, she'll ask why, with the obvious answr being "your breath smells like shit"

how thin is the chick????eating disorders will fuck with your breath

if she barely eats, her body will burn up ketons--when that happens, their is nothing she can do about her breath....

anybody who has ever dropped their carbs well down below 50grams a day for weeks at a time is going to burn ketons

MOST BAD BREATH COME FROM THE TONGUE--------
she may just need to scrape her tongue when brushing if its not the ketone problem......Best thing to do is brush your teeth in front of her and then scrape your tongue(tongue scraper) Ask her if she ever uses a tongue scraper...you can get one at any CVS...
Talk about a dentist appointment you just had and you told the doc that your breath was smelling and he told you about the scraper....she may want to try it-----overly floss when your around her---even if its 5-6 times a day---

she could have an infection below the gumline-----only way to hit that is with anti-biotics----

I would give hints that way---don't come right out and say it---

just carry some tic-tacsw with you all the time and keep offering it to her...lol. She'll pick up on it eventually.

Top Bottom