Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Bachelor Party

Scotsman

New member
Well went out Sat night for my buddies bachelore party. Spent way too much money, but had a pretty good time. Although I am getting too old for this shit. I was about ready to crash at 2am but oh no we had to go to another nudie bar that stayed open till 4am, so guess who got home at 5:30am, that's right me.

I feel I was doing community service though, helping support young single mothers one dollar at a time.LOL :artist:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Smurfy said:
did any women touch the bachelor inappropriately? blowjobs? handjobs? kissing? Im doing some research


No, nothing too innapropriate, he got some tits on the head and a lap dance but nothing in the hooker range of services. At most strip clube (except in vegas) you aren't allowed to touch the girls really, and if you do you are removed in a most unpleasant manner.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
I am gonna get married just so I can have a bachelor party.


Any volunteers for the bride to be?
 
Scotsman said:
Well went out Sat night for my buddies bachelore party. Spent way too much money, but had a pretty good time. Although I am getting too old for this shit. I was about ready to crash at 2am but oh no we had to go to another nudie bar that stayed open till 4am, so guess who got home at 5:30am, that's right me.

I feel I was doing community service though, helping support young single mothers one dollar at a time.LOL :artist:

Cheers,
Scotsman
damn, howed you manage to get all your meals in?


oh yeah, and did anyone beat off there?

i wonder what a stip club is like, and what eticate on boners are...do u have to wait for it to go down before ur allowed to get up, or do people walk around with mountains. id wear sweatpants or mesh shorts just to show it off to its full extent
 
SublimeZM said:
damn, howed you manage to get all your meals in?


oh yeah, and did anyone beat off there?

i wonder what a stip club is like, and what eticate on boners are...do u have to wait for it to go down before ur allowed to get up, or do people walk around with mountains. id wear sweatpants or mesh shorts just to show it off to its full extent


Simple I ate 2big burger, 2 hot dogs, a slice of pizza, some chips, and some brownies before we left for the clubs. Then beer subsidized my caloric intake.

Well the lights are pretty low in there so visibility is poor. The first place I went doesn't allow sweats or "workout" shorts, pretty much have to be dressed fairly nicely just to get in.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Simple I ate 2big burger, 2 hot dogs, a slice of pizza, some chips, and some brownies before we left for the clubs. Then beer subsidized my caloric intake.

Well the lights are pretty low in there so visibility is poor. The first place I went doesn't allow sweats or "workout" shorts, pretty much have to be dressed fairly nicely just to get in.

Cheers,
Scotsman
so they probably assume khakis or jeans will limit boner visability and potential.

and damn, i wish i was on your diet
 
SublimeZM said:
so they probably assume khakis or jeans will limit boner visability and potential.

and damn, i wish i was on your diet


Stop trying to stay lean and you can eat what you want. Another benefit of powerlifting. Though I typically don't drink much it was a celebration.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom