Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[B]Combining Stanabol (Winstrol) and Amphetamines?[/B]

ZEUS2009

I am about to begin a 6 week cycle of No Lab names --please read the rules50mg ED. This is my first time using any steroid...

I am currently prescribed 15mg dextroamphetamine (DEXADRINE) time-released daily.

Besides the usual side effects of Stanabol used alone, does anyone know if I need to be worried about mixing it with an amphetamine such as DEXADRINE? Side effects, risks, death, etc.? And on the contrary are there any benefits or gains?

Please Advise

Last edited by a moderator:
Something you should be asking your Doctor about bro. Dexadrine sides are freaking long. If you don't mind me asking what are you taking this for?

• mental/mood/behavior changes (e.g., agitation, aggression, mood swings, depression, hallucinations, abnormal thoughts/behavior)
  • uncontrolled movements
  • muscle twitching/shaking
  • outbursts of words/sounds
  • change in sexual ability/interest
  • swelling of the ankles/feet
  • extreme tiredness
  • significant unexplained weight loss

Seek immediate medical attention if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur:

• shortness of breath
  • chest pain
  • severe headache
  • fainting
  • fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat
  • jaw/left arm pain
  • seizures
  • weakness on one side of the body
  • slurred speech
  • confusion
  • blurred vision

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include:

• rash
  • itching
  • swelling
  • severe dizziness
  • trouble breathing

This is not a complete list (Holy Shit) of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

I take it for ADHD...

I've been on it for 4-5 years and haven't seen any adverse side effects...

My main concern is that I've researched that Stanabol is hard on your liver, but can't find anything regarding the effects of amphetamines on ones liver (if any). Furthermore, if anyone out there knows of any liver issues with amphetamines or if they are even realted to this organ I would REALLY like to know.

ps- 'KeepinMyGains' thanks for the info bro

I have been on add meds for quite some time and the only issue you will have with most gear is your blood pressure as both can increase it--but stay away from anything that can increase your heart rate significantly (winstrol is fine).

I just gave you a plat membership to do some of your own research on the site--use the search function and keywords

and read the rules--the stickies on the top of the forum as I hate having to write in red

good luck.

Top Bottom