Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding the crash?

bblazer

Banned
I am noticing a lot more high dosed (mg/ml) and blended oils out there. It sure seems to me that solubility limits are being reached, or even pushed beyond limits with these oils. For example 200mg/ml of primo or 300mg test e & 300mg Nandrolone Deconate/ml. What is being done to keep them from crashing, and/or causing painful injections?

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks!

B-

I don't trust them I've seen some crazy mixes with supposedly 500 mgs of gear per ml I I'm like ummmm

I am noticing a lot more high dosed (mg/ml) and blended oils out there. It sure seems to me that solubility limits are being reached, or even pushed beyond limits with these oils. For example 200mg/ml of primo or 300mg test e & 300mg Nandrolone Deconate/ml. What is being done to keep them from crashing, and/or causing painful injections?

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks!

B-

Ya bro, you have to be careful There is a higher BA content to help with solvent issues. I have used primo at 200 mg/ml and it almost killed me. It was so bad I stopped taking it. I think some of it depends on the oils the guys are using as well.

T 400 is not painfull, but makes me get the flu every time. I got some bottles for free; but, the are garbage because I get sick for 48 hours when I shoot it. I get the chills, sweat, feel like I buring up, cannot workout or eat. T 400 is a waste of time.

T 400 is not painfull, but makes me get the flu every time. I got some bottles for free; but, the are garbage because I get sick for 48 hours when I shoot it. I get the chills, sweat, feel like I buring up, cannot workout or eat. T 400 is a waste of time.

I have had that experience as well....

I would think that to get that much gear into 1 ml that you would have to use a lot of EO, and it sure seems that there are a lot of people out there that have bad reactions to EO.

B-

Ethyle Oleate is how one gets the doses this high. With compounds like EQ, which is liquid a room temp, you can make high concentration gear no problem. Back in 2007 one lab was making it at 600mg/ml. Deca is easy to make at 300mg/ml with 2% BA content. Test E can be made at 300mg/ml 2% BA. Any other compounds require more ba or bb to dissolve the powder. BB at 18% is shitty painful.

Ethyle Oleate is how one gets the doses this high. With compounds like EQ, which is liquid a room temp, you can make high concentration gear no problem. Back in 2007 one lab was making it at 600mg/ml. Deca is easy to make at 300mg/ml with 2% BA content. Test E can be made at 300mg/ml 2% BA. Any other compounds require more ba or bb to dissolve the powder. BB at 18% is shitty painful.

OK, but what about the blends that I mentioned where there are 300mg Test e AND 300 mg Decca in 1 ml?

B-

Top Bottom