Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

avoiding estrogen rebound?

calveless wonder

Seems like every time i come off cycle my nips get a little sore. They're not itchy but they're sore. I been running nolva at 20mg a day since i came off and i basically ran out today. they started hurting yesterday oddly enough.

what ways are there to avoid estrogen rebound? L-dex, femara? or is t hat just a temporary solution?

if so, how long should i run it post cycle.

thanks

rjl296 said:
i get the same thing.
run anastozle for 4 weeks post, w/ 20 mg nolva.
i use .5 mg eod

if theres a better soln, im all ears

thanks bro..i'll try that out.

i was thinking about priviron too but i don't want to be taking a million different things to supress the estrogen.

hopefully an anti-e + nolva will be sufficient along with clomid for PCT.

mods/vets? what are your thoughts on this?

I run femera(but arimidex is good or any anti-aromatise) for about 3-4 weeks after the active steroid has left my system. I will also use an anti-estrogen as well. It depends on you. I would run anti-estrogens for up to 6-8 weeks post cycle if you're really that sensitive and don't recover well post cycle.

Keep in mind that no one has pinned down exactly what causes gyno, a wide variety of meds can as well as simple variations in hormonal levels. People always seem to speak of estrogen rebound but the fact of the matter is most people who are on a cycle with an aromatizing AAS will have elevated estrogen levels regardless of how much anti-estrogens they are using. Post cycle your homene levels plummet but often times E levels are still elevated while test levels are gone. It seems to be most people have problems when the equilibrium or balance between E and T are out of whack. Many people run ant-e's (like anastrozole, letrozole, femera) for many weeks post cycle to help deal with these issues.

i think that aromatase inhibitors post cycle are a dangerous thing and can lead to extremely low levels of estrogen with serious consequences. stick to the tried true and researched methods of clomid, nolvadex and hcg!

jb

jboldman said:
i think that aromatase inhibitors post cycle are a dangerous thing and can lead to extremely low levels of estrogen with serious consequences. stick to the tried true and researched methods of clomid, nolvadex and hcg!

jb

i did...i ran nolva and clomid at the same time. and it still happened. so i'm gonna try the anti-e. seems to work for other people

Use nolva for 4 weeks at 20mg/day. I also run ldex for 2 weeks at .5mg/day. Never had a problem.

Top Bottom