Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATTN: Mitch

lol

Lucky for him it was a Romanian AK. IF, and that's a big IF, bullets actually come out, they usually just fall to the ground. Those things are sold about 40% complete. You need to fix the canted sights, adjust the gas piston. Some are missing a bullet guide, so the magazines don't even feed. I had one that the dust cover flew off and smacked another dude in the face once.

Lucky for him it was a Romanian AK. IF, and that's a big IF, bullets actually come out, they usually just fall to the ground. Those things are sold about 40% complete. You need to fix the canted sights, adjust the gas piston. Some are missing a bullet guide, so the magazines don't even feed. I had one that the dust cover flew off and smacked another dude in the face once.

did he swing on you or take it like a champ?

did he swing on you or take it like a champ?
He took it like a champ. I wasn't shooting. I handed the AK to a guy who wanted to buy it, he started shooting and on the 1st or 2nd shot the dust cover flew right off and nailed another guy who was watching.

I apologized. I put the dust cover back on and assumed it came off from not being snapped in properly. I handed the gun back to the shooter, he fired once and sent that cover flying off again.

Top Bottom