Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atomic Tabs kick ass!

bigbassturd

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
Took my first dose of the new atomic tabs about 3 hours ago, and holy shit they rock!

Feeling great! Sitting in the gym dry sauna right now still ready to kill the gym, and I just lifted for an hour and a half!

No jitters, I haven't felt sick, no pissing like crazy or having to make a bowell movement

Just really clean, pure energy so far and it's been 3 hours

Stuff is a great pick-me-up and way healthier than shitty energy drinks and pills, and cheaper too!

Took my first dose of the new atomic tabs about 3 hours ago, and holy shit they rock!

Feeling great! Sitting in the gym dry sauna right now still ready to kill the gym, and I just lifted for an hour and a half!

No jitters, I haven't felt sick, no pissing like crazy or having to make a bowell movement

Just really clean, pure energy so far and it's been 3 hours

Stuff is a great pick-me-up and way healthier than shitty energy drinks and pills, and cheaper too!

They caught my interest the other day when I was on. Defintely going to have to try them.

I've been putting.off trying them because i've had some leftover n2amp

Finally tried them and i'm loving it!

I picked some up with their holiday sale - and I must say, I'm a fan. Better feeling than the 5 hour type shots which seem to give me a headache. Atomic tabs seem to give me a more natural feeling.

Definitely man.

Using them as preworkouts now and I feel a great boost all the way through my lifts!

Also replaced some coffee in the a.m. I shouldn't have been drinking to begin with haha

Top Bottom