Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Just curious what the actual breakdown of ingredients in each tab is. Site says each tab has the equivalent caffeine content of 1.5 cups of brewed premium coffee, but then for other ingredients it says:
"In addition to caffeine, Atomic Tabs contains a blend of B-Vitamins, Amino Acids, and essential nutrients. Atomic Tabs contains zero sugar, zero herbal stimulants, and zero calories. And we still managed to make them taste amazing! Just the right amount of sweet and tart, and never bitter".

What are the exact ingredients, and amount of each? Anyone able to answer this?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to the products page, then click on "more info" you will see this:

30mn6g8.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/30mn6g8.jpg

And there you will see the Supplement Facts and ingredients.

i was fortunate enough to get a sample and will be buying a 12pk. This will replace my coffee/redbull and My GF is going to
give these a go for her preworkout as she just wants some extra energy and preworkout drinks make her sick.

Amazing supplement and > 5 hr energy! try it out
-Hoss

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to the products page, then click on "more info" you will see this:

30mn6g8.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/30mn6g8.jpg

And there you will see the Supplement Facts and ingredients.

Thank you ceo! I'm fighting a wicked flu at the moment, and just felt like I was going in circles on the site, and getting nowhere. I know anything Nate is associated with is going to list EVERY ingredient, and not some "proprietary blend" BS, so I never doubted it was there somewhere!

Reactions: ceo
Atomic Tabs are becoming pretty popular! Help spread the word. Like Atomic Tabs on facebook and post your experience with them there. --> Atomic Tabs | Facebook

Soon, special "facebook only" deals will start being posted. Maybe even some flash sales and giveaways, as well as other promotions. Recommend it to your friends too.

Last edited:
Atomic tabs are the bomb!

everyone should definitely give these a try... very nice clean energy and much better than a 5 hour energy drink...

Top Bottom