Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ass to grass squats

It's fine for the knees when i do it.. I see somebody gave me bad karma for "bad advice". Fuck that shit. how dare somebody tell me my advice is bad when i use that advice on myself. That's like telling me I don't know how to train. "dont give bad advice that can hurt people"..fuck you training has the potential to hurt people regardless. If thats how you wanna be then don't train at all.

Yeah bouncing out of the bottom of the squat is bad for your knees is bad for the knees, is improper form and implies poor control of the weight-either as a result of inexperience, poor hamstring and glute activation, or both. You can do silly shit all you want as far as I'm concerned :)

WTF is karma anyway? I still don't get it...

Yeah bouncing out of the bottom of the squat is bad for your knees is bad for the knees, is improper form and implies poor control of the weight-either as a result of inexperience, poor hamstring and glute activation, or both. You can do silly shit all you want as far as I'm concerned :)

WTF is karma anyway? I still don't get it...

It is a meaningless statistic they keep on this site that is supposed to represent your the reliability and knowledge behind your posts.

first of all if my advice is bad, then it's not a meaningless statistic. second of all if you can't handle a bounc at the bottom of a squat then you can't handle the squat to begin with. and I hope im not being misunderstood. I mean control the weight going down, sit in the hole and bounce 1 or two times to get a feel for sitting in the hole, and then stand up. theres nothing wrong with what im diescribing here,

That is straight up retarded Kortisol. Why would you get into the hole and bounce with weight "1 or two times to get a feel for sitting in the hole"? I am literally laughing out loud at your advice, it sounds like something my little brother would say.

In all seriousness there is no need for a bounce, you get into the hole, and then explode up once you hit the correct depth for yourself. Bouncing means you would need to go a little slack and lose your tightness. Bouncing at the bottom just places extreme stress on your knees and does not help strength or muscle development whatsoever. So why do it?

You crazy kids and your funny jokes.

It's fine for the knees when i do it.. I see somebody gave me bad karma for "bad advice". Fuck that shit. how dare somebody tell me my advice is bad when i use that advice on myself. That's like telling me I don't know how to train. "dont give bad advice that can hurt people"..fuck you training has the potential to hurt people regardless. If thats how you wanna be then don't train at all.

You need to read the rules bro. We don't talk like this to other members in this forum. He gave you bad karma (neg reps) because he disagreed with your post. That's what the system is for, so he used it properly. Last warning. Don't do it again. Give him bad karma back if you want, but keep the forums clean.

As for your advice of bouncing in the bottom of squats...it is absolutely bad advice. Saying you are doing it and it works for you doesn't mean anything. It means you are lucky you haven't been injured yet. As you start doing more weight you will increase your risk. People use bad form all the time and they spread that bad advice all the time too. I will say you don't know how to train properly. You should follow the advice of a couple other people in here and search youtube for squat videos by Mark Rippetoe.

Top Bottom