Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Askem's Windmills

coolcolj

I started doing windmills light as a warmup for benches/olylifts - especially snatches. And as shoulder/cuff strengthener with heavier weights and it's proved to be very effective!

See link below, but I do them standing up in both directions

http://www.olympus.net/personal/cablebar/WINDMILLS.htm

10 reps each way with a 1kg dumbells warmsup my entire upperbody just about better than any move.

that looks awesome, I might try it for a warm up on OHP day. And maybe on another day for a db clean alternative

I'd bet any gym teacher would say that that's bad for your shoulders.:D Or at least mine last year would've, but he also said squatting past parallel is bad, so I'm just guessing that he is a very misinformed person.

so these work rotators, fron, and rear delts, right? I tried them on my back, on my stomach, and standing up. On my stomach was a little awkward.

I only do em standing for now

I feel em in my delts - all heads, traps, pecs, biceps, triceps, heck my whole upper body :)

Its a nice warmuper when light and a finisher when heavier

I am incorporating these into my DC training mostly due to the fact my arms have shown no progress over 3 months and I am scared of shoulder problems. I am switching my arms off of the normal protocol and trying to figure out what to do with them aside from utilising windmills which I did today and they felt good.

so would they be a good rotator move?

oh yeah, what was that forum for track and field you told me awhile back?

Top Bottom