Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin

MickyBlues said:
From everything Ive read, Aromasin can't hurt. I need to up my free test levels because they are low, and I am very confident it has to do with to much estro in me. I diet, train etc, and can't seem to get rid of belly fat. I know this is due to much estro. Ive always been able to get tight just from eating right. I also am lacking in the libido department. Im sure some of that test is binding with SHBG.

Not enough Estrogen CAN hurt. Taking Aromisin without being on a cycle is asking for trouble. Your joints will feel like a horror show. Read up on the consequences of having low estro, you'll see. It made me feel REALLY creaky and crappy. :worried:

Quiltie said:
Not enough Estrogen CAN hurt. Taking Aromisin without being on a cycle is asking for trouble. Your joints will feel like a horror show. Read up on the consequences of having low estro, you'll see. It made me feel REALLY creaky and crappy. :worried:

Good point here.... mickey, you should get some bloodwork and see what really is going on... check your total test, free test, SHBG, Prolactin levels for starters.... then you can more accurately assess the problem.... if SHBG is the problem, there are better more natural approaches you can take (Avena Sativa, Catuaba, Carao, Muira Puiama)... protein factory makes a good product for that called Unleashed.

Mr.X, to answer your questions about me im 22 years old, 5'8 and a half inches tall, 160 pounds, can almost see a full 6 pack when standing up only, and im pretty lean and muscular naturally. I never really worked out and my diet has always been a good one in general. I have hairloss so i took propecia in the past and noticed i suffered from an increse of estrogen. My flat, tight pecks became loose and i gained some fatty tissue in them, and my face looked a bit more round and not chilsled like before. Due to the exess estrogen i became a bit more loose and not so hard/ cut. I know the side effects of exess estradiol and i suffered from them. It also says on the Merck webisite than people taking Propecia can suffer from increased Estradiol because it reduces DHT.

The crappy part is Propecia didnt really work that great for me so im switching to Dutasteride. Dutasteride inhibits more DHT so the estradiol increase is about 25%. Thats why i want to use a low dose of Aromasin daily to counter the 25% increase in estradiol caused by Dutasteride. So would 10mg's of Aromasin daily be too much and would it lower estrogen too much while on Dutasteride? I also plan on taking DIM, and Curcumin with Bioperone. What would you recommend for my situation Mr.X? Thanks!

I've been off of Propecia for about 3 weeks because i ran out and im waiting for my Dutasteride, and a few weeks before i ran out i was using it pretty inconsistantly. I have to say that today my face looks better and more chisled like it used to, and my body is starting to look better and more cut like it used to. I dont get it because my weight pretty much stays the same. Its amazing how much better my face looks when chisled like it originally was before propecia. Unfortunately DHT is very bad for my stupid hair and i'll look even worse bald. So basically i want to keep my lean chisled look while on Dutasteride and i guess lowering estrogen while on Dutasteride would enable me to do this right? Would 10mg of liquid Aromasin be enough or too much? Mr.X? Will even a low dose of Aromasin long term crush my sex drive? Thanks.

Quiltie said:
That's why Aromasin is of choice here, it inhibits 80% of estro. Of course, this is for short term use and all levels will return to normal after cessation.

By the way I would only be running 10mg EOD for 3-4 weeks. Just want to lean out a bit to. Had my bloodwork done and Free T wasn't in the range it should be. Total T was 633 but Free T is the most important thing here.

Prop2 said:
I've been off of Propecia for about 3 weeks because i ran out and im waiting for my Dutasteride, and a few weeks before i ran out i was using it pretty inconsistantly. I have to say that today my face looks better and more chisled like it used to, and my body is starting to look better and more cut like it used to. I dont get it because my weight pretty much stays the same. Its amazing how much better my face looks when chisled like it originally was before propecia. Unfortunately DHT is very bad for my stupid hair and i'll look even worse bald. So basically i want to keep my lean chisled look while on Dutasteride and i guess lowering estrogen while on Dutasteride would enable me to do this right? Would 10mg of liquid Aromasin be enough or too much? Mr.X? Will even a low dose of Aromasin long term crush my sex drive? Thanks.

You taking Durastride via a prescription or are you self-medicating?

Self medicating. My Doc wont do it as its not for prostate problems but for hairloss. He would do propecia but that hasnt really worked for me. Ive done a lot of research on it and it proved to be safe and effective in a 4 year study. I dont plan on using it for more than 5 years as hair multiplication is very close and will be a reality within 5 years time forsure. I do a lot of reading on the hairloss forums. Im aware that Dutasteride lowers type 2 dht by about 90% and type 1 dht by about 50%. Im also aware that it increases testosterone by about 25% and estrogen (estradiol) by about 25%. So basically i was thinking about a safe low dose of Aromasin daily to lower estradiol by about 25%. Mabye a dose of 5mg daily would do this and be safe? See Doctors dont care that i want to keep my hair they say its natural but i wont lose the battle so ive done my own research. Plenty of people use it with great results and a lot dont have any side effects either. Dutasteride is a lot safer than using AAS in my opinion.

Thats why i was wondering if you could help me out with a safe low dose of Aromasin to prevent gyno or the 25% increase in estradiol Dut causes. What do you think about 5mg per day?

Top Bottom