Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin AND Caber on deca cycle?

RacaTwister

Yo m8s!

I'm putting together my next cycle and I decided I'm gonna use aromasin instead or a-dex as I did in my last cycle which left me with some nasty acne and as I've heard aromasin is decent at preventing acne (to some extent at least) I'm onna give that a go.

I'll be running
1-8 Test P
1-8 NPP
4-8 hCG
4-12 MYO-X (Myostatin inhib since myostatin increases at end of cycle)
1-8 Caber or prami
1-12 Aromasin

PCT
9-12 Lean Xtreme (Primarily to lower cortisol levels)
9-12 Activate Xtreme
9-12 Clomid
9-12 DAA
9-12 Forma Stanzol

(And supplement with creatine, zinc and vit B5 throughout)

Will I need Caber AND aromasin for this seeing as aromasin doesnt really affect prolactin levels as Caber does? Would it display a problem using both or is that completely fine?

Oh and btw, replacing Caber with Prami, is that an option?, since I can get that much cheaper. They do the same thing right?

Stats:
90kg
1,90cm
Training for 5 years
bf
10-12%

Last edited:
Use both caber and aromasin.. you can swap caber for prami but some people report nasty sides with prami such as nausea and lethargy.. but it depends on the person

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

It looks good to me.. I'm not overly familiar with NPP but the cycle and pct looks pretty spot on

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

You are going to LUUUUUUV Prop and NPP! What dosgaes are you looking at? Personally, I would stick with Caber.

You are going to LUUUUUUV Prop and NPP! What dosgaes are you looking at? Personally, I would stick with Caber.

Looking forward to it! To me it's seems like an awesome cycle! I'm gonna do a less-is-more cycle of only 100mg/w per compound. Since MYO-X will lower myostatin levels mid cycle (part of the reason why results diminish mid way through) I don't feel the need to go higher than that. I remember hearing Ric Drasin saying that back in the golden era, most people rarely went over 150mg/w...

Top Bottom