Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin and aching help.

Labtec70

Hi guys and gals.

A quick question on side-effects of Aromasin please.

This is the third time I've run Aromasin at just 6mg per day for oestrogen control on HRT. I run it when my E2 rises on a blood count and discontinue after about 4 or 5 weeks.

At the 3-day in point I rapidly lose excess water weight, which is great. I can lose an inch off my abs easily in a day or so and my abs come through nicely. However, I've also noticed a couple of strange issues that come about after around two weeks of use.

I start to get mild toothache for about an hour or day. Moreover, by the following week I'm getting crippling toothache, earache, and headache for many hours and only strong painkillers relieve it.

As I said, this is the third cycle of doing Aromasin and I've noticed the same things happening again. Strangely though, I don't get any pains in my other joints except my right knee.

A couple of days after ending the cycle, the aches disappear totally. I'm pretty convinced it has something to do with the Aromasin, and wondered if this is a recorded side-effect and also does anyone else suffer similarly?

Is there anything to be done besides painkillers, or maybe different options for anti-Es that don't come with these sides. I love Aromasin but the pain gets intolerable. Help!

Thanks in advance for your replies. They're gratefully received.

Craig

You betcha Brotha Aromasin destroys aromatase like no other. Your side effects are atypical but use of Aromasin basically destroys aromatase kinda in the way DHT compounds work yet I typically hear of it it on the joint. I'd run Aromasin for 2-3 weeks max then switch to anastrozole.,
Pinnaclepeptides.com has lab grade serms arimidex etc., I see all hplc on.
Any ? Pm me thanks my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hi men

@Rick - Yes. It is an untypical side-effect, but as you say, it is hard on joints due to drying up and teeth and jaws are joints so maybe they relate. I also have polycythaemia, so my water intake is pretty high anyway to help with lowering blood concentration etc. Thanks for your thoughts!

@Luga - Cheers for the info. I'll PM you soon, well before I cycle again. Anastrozole seems a likely bet.

Thanks and regards,
Craig

Top Bottom