Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold'sApprentice

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I take it personally that you feel you need to result to insulting me about my use of steroids, so I would like to see you back up your mouth. I have 10 years of natural training under my belt before I ever used a steroid, competed successfully as a powerlifter, and have trained 100's of other natural athletes. I turned to steroids when I could not make any other gains naturally as I had plateaued for over 3 years.
So since you are natural and obviously have so very much to back up your mouth, lets see it. What are your accomplishments, and what does this incredible natural physique of yours look like? Lets see some pics, I'll even go first, these are some natural pics of me, now lets see yours.
Not like there are any mods here, but I would like to see this thread stay mature and flame free

b01a144e7677d9fbda6be49188404932.jpg

d951dc588c9c506d5af0de8ae361bb95.jpg

wow needsize. that is amazing. even if you were on AS in those pics I'd still think you looked amazing. by natural does that also exclude prohormones?

Needsize is an impressiver person...100%. I respect him from one end to the other....in all aspects.

B True

Aussie jug i am no hater.Needsize began something by joining in mocking me and having a flame.

Obviously i don't have a physique like yours NS. I have barely 2 yrs training experience under my belt.However,i shall post some pics in a few months which you shall no doubt pick apart.

Do i have a body that can get second place in regional competitions ?No. Do I want one? No. Have I ever eaten two girls out at the same time..? Yes.

You look exceptional in those pics -if that's before the needle or prohormones then you are trully outstanding..even if it isn't you still are.

I would like to extend the olive branch but if you wish to continue any ill feeling you have towards me then so be it,I will still sleep well.

Peace

AA

Last edited:
Great to see the off season pics! Look incredible!!! Great work! And Fuck the weak and simple minded! Its easy to throw around alot of complex sounding bullshit, but when you cut it to the core there is no depth. Lots of jealousy too. Dont let it get to you!

AA, the only reason I made the comment is that I have seen you make way too many comments kissing debasers ass, and after a while it gets irritating. i didnt make a big deal, just agreed with another post. That being said, this had nothing to do with debaser, I just didnt like to see the shameless asskissing. Especially since it was always about being a mod. Debaser does have a good knowlege base and I do read his posts to see what he has to say, but no one who is constantly at the centre of flame wars should be a mod...
And AA, when you do post your pics I wont pick them apart, thats not what I'm about

Top Bottom