Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold 2007

Bump for updates....? I found a direct flight for about $350. WHY MUST THEY CHOOSE COLUMBUS, OH????? There is no cheap way to get to Columbus.

Sassy69 said:
Bump for updates....? I found a direct flight for about $350. WHY MUST THEY CHOOSE COLUMBUS, OH????? There is no cheap way to get to Columbus.
Check your PM ;)

Sassy69 said:
Columbus OH is always a $49 one-way flight from Philly on Southwest. You can even get it for $39 if you can secure a Ding! fare. I am not complaining ;)

Sassy69 said:

Arnold loves Columbus. Goes back to the Mr. O days of the '70's. I agree though---he needs to pick a better location.

RottenWillow said:
Arnold loves Columbus. Goes back to the Mr. O days of the '70's. I agree though---he needs to pick a better location.

I know why he picked it but did Columbus have to be where all the associations are for him to have selected it? What's wrong w/ like Orlando or Ft. Lauderdale?

Or at least in the summer???

Sassy69 said:
I know why he picked it but did Columbus have to be where all the associations are for him to have selected it? What's wrong w/ like Orlando or Ft. Lauderdale?

Or at least in the summer???
Word FL would be so much better saying I am taking vacation time to go to Columbus in March kinda lame :rolleyes:

Sassy69 said:
....but did Columbus have to be where all the associations are for him to have selected it?

Could be b/c I only got 2 hours sleep, but I have to admit I'm not sure what you're saying.

I could be wrong, but hasnt every show Arnold's ever produced been in Columbus? I know all the early O's he produced were. At this point I think he's just gotten sentimental about that place.

Of all the places on the planet, did Arnold have to have whatever great experience that inspired the Arnold Classic to be held at all --- did it have to occur IN Columbus? It coudlnt' be somewhere fun to be in March that you'd actually want to spend money going to and enjoy being at outside of the expo / events themselves? Like FL? California? Hell, even GA aint' so bad in March. Or else sure keep it in Columbus, but how about when it isn't subject to snowstorm or shitball freezign weather when its just miserable to be outside? Wouldn't it promote local business more if it were a comfortable mid 70s or somethign and you could walk around and have beers at a local restaurant out on the patio or something?

Sassy69 said:
Of all the places on the planet, did Arnold have to have whatever great experience that inspired the Arnold Classic to be held at all --- did it have to occur IN Columbus? It coudlnt' be somewhere fun to be in March that you'd actually want to spend money going to and enjoy being at outside of the expo / events themselves? Like FL? California? Hell, even GA aint' so bad in March. Or else sure keep it in Columbus, but how about when it isn't subject to snowstorm or shitball freezign weather when its just miserable to be outside? Wouldn't it promote local business more if it were a comfortable mid 70s or somethign and you could walk around and have beers at a local restaurant out on the patio or something?

Ok gotcha. Good associations with Columbus. That's what I thought you meant but wasnt certain.

Top Bottom