Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex instead of aromasin?

I alternate between dex and aromasin. They're the only AI's I would use and both work well. The doses are comparable, pill per pill.

Today i got 3boxes of letrozole...?is that good?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

Thats alot of letro bro.. I wouldnt suggest running letro unless your looking to totally crush estro and dealing with gyno. Why dont you go with aromasin?
Maybe I missed something but I dont think that letro is nessesary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

One just gave it to me.i will not run it.i just asked if i can run letro instead of arimidex.but because letro its too strong i ll have in my hand in case i ll need it...ill wont run it.
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

Yeah I wouldnt run that on a cycle. I have a bottle just in case on hand but wont use it like that.

I havent ran adex yet...always aromasin for me.. im actually going to give adex a shot though cause a buddy had some and gave me a bottle for free. Im running it with SARMs tripple stack so not too worried. On test, I would use aromasin in my case.

I never developed tities but one time I did start to get a bb sized mass under my nip so now I feel like im gyno sensitive. I about had a meltdown when I found that thing. So im pretty precautious now

Im taking Adex now. See how EOD treat me at .5mg

Top Bottom