Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex, and Gyno

PsychoSE

I've reached my wits end with this one. I really don't want to go into details about my credentials, but lets just say that I know my shit, to be blunt. But, no matter how hard I try to figure this one out, I just can't.

About a year and a half ago I had a slight run in with gyno. Nothing major, just minor puffiness in the nipple area, I stopped it pretty much in its tracks. However, since then I've been EXTREMELY sensitive to ALL compounds, whether anabolic or androgenous in nature.

Right now, I'm on 1mg of anastrozole per day (IP-4 tabs). I wanted to get a jump start on my next cycle by starting out with 10mg's of Anabol per day, combined with 100mg's of EQ for two weeks. Well, as soon as I took the Anabol and EQ shot, within no time the sensitivity was there. I just don't get it. I'm hoping IP had a bad batch, and I'm currently waiting for the real deal AstraZeneca Arimidex to arrive.

If anyone is gyno prone and feels my pain, and furthermore, can share some advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on going under the knife this year. If nothing is going to make a difference, I'm gonna just say fuck it and start up with a gram of T400, stacked with 800mg's of Primo and 35mg's of Anabol for 6 solid weeks.

Any input is appreciated.

Psycho

Last edited:
I would love to know as well. I am only at the research stage, but I will be bald from pulling my hair out trying to resolve this one. It's driving me fucking nuts. :mad:

im on anapolans(150mg ed) and test enanthate at 750mg per week.. using ip arimidex.. no problems.. little tenderness....:p ;)

Bro, if there's a little tenderness, then there is a problem. 1mg of Arimidex can keep a gram of enanthate from aromatizing. I know this from experience. Yet 2mg's of IP's anastrozole isn't doing jack shit for 10mg's of Anabol.

Either the gear is bunk, or I've developed a tolerance for aromatase inhibitors.

Psycho

That's it? No mods care to intervene to proivide advice? Man, you know what, this site is pretty sad. I posted this question just to see if a membership would be worth the effort. But seeing that no one here has an ounce of interest in what would appear to be a newbie's dilemma, I see that my real home is at steroid-encyclopaedia.com.

If any of you get pissed about not recieving viable responses to your dilemmas, feel free to check us out. It's the real deal over there. No hidden agendas to market a product. No constant advertising to root confusion into your brain. No assholes trying to sell you a consultation. We live the game, and we give advice for free to all members. The only thing you pay is a fraction of what you'd pay to be a member of this site for a month.

So long Elite Shitness.

Psycho

Last edited:
Chill the fuck out dude.It would be a wise idea to get ahold of some nolvadex ASAP,and some POTENT anastrozole,such as the zeneca tabs you have on the way or some liquidex.For right now though,nolvadex is a must,it will bind directly to mammary E/R's and deactivate them from further proliferation/activity.

Psycho you floppy-titted pussy, this site is free unless you want the extra platnium features, besides, if your site is so great what the fuck are you doing here? Huck it was nice of you to respond to this whiny estrogen soaked vagina.

BTW- I got your emails, now I'm more confused than ever! LOL :bawling: I was considering going with our oxandrolone guy because then I could afford to add 20mg ox per day to offset the proscar strength loss, but it's too much of a gamble, I could be waiting for months before I know anything if customs seizes....as far as the other guy goes, fuck I dont know, has anyone complained of him scamming lately to your knowledge?

It's a bogus post. I just wanted to test the waters, to see what the fuck was up, and why some of my bro's spent so much time over here. Frackal, you illiterate fuck, read the post and understand the nature of the question. Now read the following post. Get it now? BTW Frackal, judging by your pic you're about the size of my left quad. Grow some fucking pecs (and traps), step up to 260lbs at 8%, then talk shit. It's easy to copy and paste dick, but the pic says a thousand words.

Anyways, if you want real advice, not just "get some nolvadex" or "who knows", then hit up a real site. Flame away, this is my last post here. I won't be here to read your remarks.

Psycho
www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom