Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you addicted to steriods???

Are You Addicted To Steriods??

• Yes

Votes: 58 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 47 44.8%

• Total voters
I don't think I am addicted either. I like them alot. And I do feel like I am not as good in the gym without them but I think I could quit at anytime. I really dig the strength they give you in weight room and the increase sex drive.

Main Entry: ad·dic·tion
Pronunciation: &-'dik-sh&n, a-
Function: noun
Date: 1599
1 : the quality or state of being addicted <addiction to reading>
2 : compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful

I don't think I am addicted but I feel so good using them and love the results! So if you call that addiction, why not!

Mass Monster:kaioken:

NO, BUT I BELIEVE SUPLLEMENTING WITH MALE ANDROGENS WILL BE A PART OF SUPPLEMENTING RGIMEN TO MAINTAIN A CERTAIN QUALITY OF LIFE FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. ONE DAY, I'D LIKE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD HGH :)

HORMONES - NOT JUST FOR AGING WOMEN!

I guess I am in a way, as long as I can afford them.

If I couldn't afford them any longer, I wouldn't go around stealing or robbing to get $$$ to support my habbit.

So I don't "need" them, but if can have them I'm all the happier. :D

Yes I'm pretty sure I am. But I don't believe this kind of addiction is a bad thing. If I was harming myself and not watching my health it would be a different story. I think I'm addicted more to being strong and looking good than the actual substance itself...

Top Bottom