Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are eggs bad for you?

Reid232

Are eggs all that bad for you? The reason I ask is I am eatting around 8 eggs a day besides my regular meals. I'm trying to bulk up, but having a hard time doing so.

Thanks

8 whole eggs might be a bit extreme, but eggs in general are not bad for you. Saturated fats raise your blood cholesterol levels, and lack of exercise, not dietary cholesterol.

Eggs are a fantastic protein source, especially when bulking. Very high biological value and good for boosting test levels ( yolk).

Plus each yolk only has one gram of saturated fat.

Creatureofnight said:
Eggs are a fantastic protein source, especially when bulking. Very high biological value and good for boosting test levels ( yolk).

Plus each yolk only has one gram of saturated fat.

I agree. Just don't over do it.

eggs are a fantastic souce of protein, though 8 whole eggs does seem a lot to me depending on how much you weight, if you are pretty light that many whole eggs would take up too much fat of how much u r prolly going for int he day, if it works out fine with yoru macro breakdwon then go for it, though i would go 4 whole eggs 4 whitea dn some other source of protein. still though, not that big of a deal.

I usually use 1 whole egg for every five whites, but like said before this will all depend on goals/metabolism and how your body processes eggs ( if it gives you a stinky ass)

Thanks guys for the replies. Right now I am around 180lbs at 6'1", but I look slim.

And yes, the eggs do tend to give me the "stinky ass", lol. I make sure to eat them after work hours.

If you're gonna eat that many eggs you might as well choose the Omega-3 enriched ones. They cost more but you'll get a lot of EFA's naturally with these instead of having to supplement with flax.

Too much egg will sicken you!

Too much whole eggs will raise your bad cholesterol right through the roof! Moderation is the key, let's say one whole egg every other day and fill up the gap with only and solely WHITE eggs, beaters, etc.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Corsaire ;)

Top Bottom