Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are British Dragon and British Despensary considered Pharm Grade in Thailand?

I know the Owner of BD and believe me the products are as legit and proffessionally tested as massive corps like organon.

Regarding there being many BDs that also bullshit.
Part of the manufacturing process ie bottling , caps , etc happens in russia and export happens out of Europe etc.

There is ONE legit BD lab.

Simple as that.

I wouldn't recomend being out here for good, you got that one right, being here too long makes you insane :evil:

yea the rec drug policy here is way too excessive, as it is in most countries, but a foreigner can get away with joints, they sell the weed pretty openly on the streets to foreigners and the cops look the other way, they just don't want there own people doing it. there main thing is the 'ya-ba'(spped) most of the people they execute are the trafficers that come in from myanmar with ya-ba.

thx for the karma BTW I just changed my name, no more 'powderdragon' I hate that name and the only way I can get rid of it is becoming a newbie again :rolleyes:

Mavy said:
Damn bro .. Thats some good info. No wonder so many bodybuilders live there on the off season. Sounds like a cool place to live for a part of the year, I dont know about for good. You know ... I have no problem whatsoever with that mentality.... zero tolerance for rec drugs, and steroids being socially accepted. However I do think that getting executed by a firing squad for smoking a joint is rather exccesive.

So britishdispensary is human grade pharm gear eh? I thouhgt that, but wasnt sure. I couldnt find it on the link you sent, but then again, most of the site in not in english. I also had no idea about British Dragon operating in so many different countries. I thought that they operated out of Thailand, but were distributed through the UK. Intersting. So this can be the reason for the different mg concentrations of the tabs. For such a strict policy on rec drugs, I am surprised at how much world class weed (thai-stick) comes out of Thailand. Must be a big gamble. I also thought that a lot of the worlds drugs were manufactured there such as MDMA etc.. In my mind it would make more sense to manufacture this in a country with less harsh laws. Anyways, great info bro, Karma to you.

Mavy

Last edited:
I didn't say British Dragon was 'illegit' or that there products were not professional. What I said was that British Dragon is an underground lab, I believe it even says that in Anabolics 2004??

The original ? posted bty Mavy was if British Dragon and British Dispensary were 'Pharm Grade'
British Dispensary is a big Corporation with thousands of people working there, and their products are sold in just about every pharmacy in Thailand, British Dragon is underground like many underground labs and it not a legitimate company; IE a corporation with its stock traded at the stock exchange, or a family owned partnership that has a TAX ID #; British Dragon products are not sold in Thai Pharmacys
sure, good stuff, i didn't say it wasn't; also I think with underground labs it's hard to say whats a 'counterfeit' anyone with some money in this country can buy a tablet machine and start stamping out the tablets and buy the vials and start making whatever, just like anyone here can get a CD/DVD duplicating machine; what I said was that ultimatly with underground lab products you just have to trust the source you get them from..

I also said that "British Dragon" seems to be a popular name, notice the example I noted about the 5mg stan sold at an online pharm but apparently a 5mg doesn't exist, according to the website, so I guess those would be considered 'counterfeit' british dragon.. Once an underground lab becomes popular, others will likly start making their own british dragons..
:coffee:

imortal said:
I know the Owner of BD and believe me the products are as legit and proffessionally tested as massive corps like organon.

Regarding there being many BDs that also bullshit.
Part of the manufacturing process ie bottling , caps , etc happens in russia and export happens out of Europe etc.

There is ONE legit BD lab.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
i know of 4 different firms making british dragon gear , as it becomes more popular there will probably be a lot more making it . as long as the chemicals are so easily available from many different places in china there will be no way of stopping it , especially as the british dragon website provides so much detail about watermarks , packaging , tablet shape and colour etc. but what difference does it make , as long as it works , its all just underground stuff anyway .

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone knows of a good website that is legit (SORRY DIDNT READ THE STICKY)

Last edited:
Top Bottom