Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are any of you men on this web site?

I'm with Java how about a site for the doodz about the wimminz? I see a lot of the woman on that site talking all this shit about the doodz but you only attract what you are, the woman that feel the need to put up their ex's on there must be real gems

heatherrae said:
and exagerated the quality...
I had a hefty booty call at OSU and i didn't know her name, number or any contact info. I saw her at the bar and just took her home and banged her...lol. We probably hooked up 10-15 times....and she had to do the walk of shame. :worried:

no, i find it easier to just tell them the truth. when i was separated from my wife i wenton a few dates and actually began dating 2 women separatly of course. one for 3 months the other for about 4 months. they all knew i was still married but i was living in an apartment. the only problem they had was my roomate was female but after a little while they understood. juggling women is hard. i did it once when i was 16 and never did it again. you have to keep coming up with excuses of why you cant spend time with one when your with the other. plus i felt bad. so i never did it again.

Top Bottom