Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are amber colored testoviron 250 amps by schering real

deez

I saw an earlier post that some guys said they had clear amps? Mine are amber colored with a white score mark. Are these legit? I can get a pic if you guys need to see. EXP date is 5/2006 written in red. Just wondering if anyone else has these. Thanks guys

The amber amps are very real, I have been using them for the past 4 weeks... AWESOME Stuff!!!!!! Strength is way up!

I can attatch a pic of mine if you want
YUM

pumping_iron_uk said:
Yep! They're real. On a cycle of schering Testoviron, currently in week 5 and a weight gain of 28lbs. Good shit!!!!!

How much are you injecting?

I have the exact same ones. In that earlier post I said mine were brown w/a white score mark, but with better light they are more of an amber color.

pumping_iron_uk said:
Yep! They're real. On a cycle of schering Testoviron, currently in week 5 and a weight gain of 28lbs. Good shit!!!!!

So you have put on 28 pounds in 2 weeks, the test didnt kick in to about week 3 and a half.

Are you dropping 1500mg?

Hey YUM,

I think I read that you are using 750mg/week of the Testoviron. I'm going to be doing the same thing in my next cycle, and I was curiuos as to how you split up the 3 amps threw out the week?

Top Bottom