Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone you know on this list? lol!

smallmovesal

this is too fucking funny... this site cracks me up

List of Assholes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At some point in our lives we've met a guy who could be considered an asshole. Now here's your chance to warn other girls about assholes before they get involved with them. When I got this foward it made me feel better just adding the asshole's name to it. Hopefully this is a good place for you to rage. Go ahead and bitch, that's what this is here for. DISCLAIMER
Sign My Guestbook or e-mail me me with your stories. Check out my addition, #151 Josh Probeyahn Just to clear up any confusion THESE ARE NOT ALL MINE!!! I'm not that bitter!!!! I ONLY added numbers 151 & 161 the rest are additions from other people!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS FOR ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN USED, ABUSED, FUCKED AROUND WITH, PLAYED NOW, PLEASE ADD THE NAME OF ANY ASSHOLE WHO HAS HURT YOU ALONG WITH EITHER A CITY OR SCHOOL. REMEMBER GIRLS, YOU DON'T NEED THEM! FORWARD THIS TO ANY OTHER GIRLS YOU KNOW.

1. DAN THE FIRST--DREW

2. DAN THE SECOND--YORK COLLEGE

3. GEORGE--EDISON, NJ

4. BRIAN--AVENEL, NJ

5. EUGUNE--EDISON, NJ

6. KEN--EDISON, NJ

7. JAY--FLORIDA SOUTHERN COLLEGE

8. CRAIG--R.I.T.

9. IAN--RPI,

10. TODD--TRENTON, NJ

11. DEREK--HARTFORD, CT

12. CHRIS B.--YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY

13. GEORGE--YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY

14. ANTHONY--MOHEGAN LAKE, NY

15. CLINTON--PLATTSBURGH, NY

16. CHRIS S.--YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY

17. RAY--PUTNAM VALLEY, NY

18. JAY--CORTLANDT MANOR, NY

19. Eric C.--Kingston NY

20. Craig --New Rochelle

21. Brian "thinks he has a voice"----New Rochelle

22. shawn- carmel NY

23. billy- eastchester NY

24. leith- saratoga

25. mike- niskyauna

26. rob - saratoga

27. jay-mechanicsville VA

28. kenny-blacksburg

29. scottie-dale city

30. tim-blacksburg

31. lee-manassas

32. blake-blacksburg

33. daryl-dale city

34. hunter-dinwiddie VA

35.jeremy - plainview VA (a.k.a.- yeah, i'll call you)

36.kevin - washington DC, i think

37.david richmond VA

38.joel- richmond VA

39..michael - richmond VA (a.k.a- let's wait to have sex, then i'll leave)

40.jason richmond VA

41.brand - richmond VA

42.joe - somewhere in upstate NY

43. Scott- Virginia "Will you give my a bj?"

44. George- Virginia "I care about you" (BULLSHIT)

45. David G.-Virginia "Wanna Smooch?"

46. Dan- New Jersey "I like you even though I have a girlfriend"

47. Chris M.- Virginia

48. Nathan- Virginia nickname: nate-dog

49. Carl- Virginia

50. Nathan- Virginia he likes to be called "King"

51. Rob- D.C. Note: stay away from married men

52. Mike- D.C.

53. Mike- Virginia

54. Gil- Paris

55. Joffre- NOVA a.k.a BossMan

56. John- Baltimore, MD

57. Philip- Richmond, VA

58. Ian- Penn State, PA

59. Ryan- Indiana, PA

60. Bryan- Indiana, PA (Ryan and Bryan are partners in crime)

61. Wade- Berhend, PA

62. Brandon - Level Green PA

63. Brad - Leechberg PA

64. Chip W. from ferndale,Pa (took my precious thing away and left me.

65. Jamie -Connecticut (traveled a long way for a piece of ass in which he didn't receive and left being an ass and had enough nerve to do it to others and told me about it.)

66. Curtis New Florence, PA

67. Steve ---Cornell University

68. Tony--Boston, MA ("In Your Eyes"/He once said "I love you ____, I wish you knew that"..well he had a hell of a funny way of showing it, BASTARD! And how about this: "Sometimes I think I don't deserve you."...FUCKIN' A! HE DIDNT !!! THAT WAS THE ONLY TRUE THING HE EVER SAID!!!)

69. Andrew--Alexandria, VA (BRICK!!!*period*)

70. Mike --Woodbridge, VA--immature little prick who asked for a bj when we were in a fight.

71. Dan--Centerville, VA--arrogant hormone

72. Justin -- Newton, NJ (aka stalker -- you know, followed me around, slashed tires, made me frightened to leave my own house, etc.)

73. James-- Newton, NJ (geez.. Newton's a great place, huh?)

74. Mike-- West Orange, NJ-- another motherfucker....

75. Paul-- Newton, NJ-- wait... WHO is the fat piece of shit with a big ass?

76. Kevin--Chapel Hill, NC "I'd rather have you as a friend than a lover."

77. Tavi--UNC-CH..."Your expectations of me are too high."

78. Sope--West Point...Told shit on me to other cadets that totally was not true!!!

79. Andy "--NC STATE , seems like relationships with family members are making a comeback (ie cousin relationships) - at least that is what I assume from his behavior - oh, she's 15 he's 19!

80. michael--unc

81. kent--unc (thinks that sex with a 14 year old is more meaningful and exciting than a meaningful relationship with someone his own age)

82. nick - nc state

83. tony - appalachian state

84.mark-ysu (just plain turned into a weirdo)

85.ed-ncsu (can't get over his ex)

86.ryan-overseas (don't know what i want, like you, don't like you, call you all the time, dick you over and not talk to you at all)

87.ryan-ncsu (no hormones, going to be a priest, needs help, can't use the phone)

88.david-uncc

89.marshall-emory

90. stuart-emory

91. scott-emory (huge flirt/player, hits on anything that walks by)

92. greg-emory (stalker boy, REALLY SCARY!)

93. john-emory

94. paul-somewhere in canada (dropped off the face of the earth, but still then wants to see me at myrtle beach this summer)

95. e.j.-emory (soc. boy who can't dance)

96. angelo- iona college (you only wish i fucked you in amichi's restaurant bathroom...)

97. matt-james madison university (are you on the pill, cause we could fuck right now...)

98. Jason-Hudson Valley Community College (Because you and evil Eva deserve each other.)

99. Farron and Daryl- Cohoes NY, you both are fucking scum bags.

100. Tex - HVCC (Moved to Texas huh?)

101. Adriann - Geneseo - Not that we ever were involved or that I would ever want to with you, you fucking cock, but you're the most arrogant person I know...get a life.

102. Dan - Geneseo - Like I would ever want to jerk you off, you fat bastard.

103-Steve - Long Island - Make a decision...PICK ONE OF US!

104. John- Long Island - Do we have a problem with relationships?

105. John - Geneseo- First I dump my boyfriend, then you dump me?

106. Alan - American University - You really thought I was going to fuck you on the first date? I wasn't THAT innocent.

107. Jeffrey - Geneseo - Possesive of me while he had a girlfriend.Obsessive much? And stay out of my life!!!

108. Chris - Deer Park - I thought you had broken off the engagement, asshole.

109. Chris and Jack - I love horny drunk boys

110. DIcky =- NYU -"doesnt matter what I do to fucking hurt you because you will still be here waiting"

111. James -looks soft on the outside but is scum on the inside

112. Keith you will only be a side dish to his many courses

113. Adam UAlbany TKE=you never know who he is going to fuck

114. Brian=Westchester CC WATCH OUT

115. Roger --EX UAlbany he is just an asshole

116. Todd - Dix hills NY

117. David (ZBT) - Brooklyn Ny - Can I sleep with you then yell at you for calling 2 days later???? Stay away - BAD NEWS

118. Jared (ZBT) - Albany NY - Lets tell people that you were with my entire Fraternity

119. Rafe ? (AEPi) - Albany NY - Just an Ass

120. George - Brooklyn, NY - Thinks he's God

121. Matt (AEPi) - Albany, NY

122. Brian ? - Freshman, Albany Ny - Will tell you he doesn't have a girlfriend.....

123. Brian - TKE - Albany, NY - Beware he DOES have a girlfriend

124. Oliver - Indiana U - Pretends to pass out when you won't go down on him.

125. Mark P. - Pa - takes forever to hook up w/you, then when he finaly does, never calls again. No explanation at all. You're the one who persued me, dork!

126. Jonah S. - Bronx NY - LOSER...'nuff said

127. Andy ---JMU

128. Amos ---JMU spineless bastard

129. Ken ---Sigma Nu wannabe at JMU

130. Matt A. from JMU - old a friend of mine "I can't treat you the same in public as I do in private because you could be limiting me from other girls."

131. All the FUCK BUNNIES at BUCKNELL UNIVERSITY(You know who you are.....)

132. Paul S. from Lewisberg, PA, "I am one of the very few men in the world who doesn't have sperm in their semen. The technical term is a non-ejaculator. We don't need a condom!"

133. Keith H. from Laurel, NY, whatever!

134. Jay and Eric ( and just about every other TKE brother)who are "constantly on the look-out for fresh meat", Muhlenberg, PA

135. Brian, NJ, the most possessive asshole a girl could ever know. VIRGINS BEWARE! He talks a good game, too.

136. Tom, near Philadelphia, PA...oh and he thought I would do what with him??????? Whatever!

137. Mike, PSU, never ask out one of my friends especially when I am still seeing you! Remember: GIRLS TALK!

138. Ric, Widner U, DICK MOVE! plain and simple.

139. Jeff, I have no idea where he is...he is the king of immaturity (or shall I say Prince?) who cannot make up his mind about anything!!

140. Allen, who wanted only one thing from me and NEVER GOT IT!!!

141. Rob , Highland Lakes, NJ--this kid needed mother more than he needed a girlfriend. not only that, but he was a lazy ass bum who never took me anywhere.

142. Seth, He uses girls and then drops them like yesterday's dirty laundry, FUCK him and the horse he rode in on.

143. Chris, NJ--This BOY has no clue how a woman wants to be treated. He is the single most immmature kid I know, plus he was the horniest mother fucker I ever met.

144. Tim, Sussex, NJ--Thought it would be a good idea if he screwed me over and then went out with one of my good friends.

145. Josh, NJ--best friend in the world wouldn't catergorize him as an asshole, but he did hurt me and is still in the process of hurting me. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!

146. Jon --UAlbany-talks shits and is nothing to take a second look at!

147. PJ - Beacon NY.

148. JUSTIN- Beacon NY.

149. MICHAEL- Beacon NY.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BIDDIES!!!!!!! CHRISTEN AND KAREN-I LOVE YOU GUYS. WE WILL NOT LET THEM RUIN US!

150. Miah -UVM- "DUDE .... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...you don't understand....... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" (He's doesn't speak, just grunts, so you can imagine what an exciting guy he is! actually, he looks like a troll and he throws ice cream cones at walls for fun! need I say more? just be careful. please!)-even his name is STUPID SOUNDING!!

151. Josh Probeyahn...A.K.A. Captain Prick......American University

152. Greg..Kean College..Asshole!

153. Rob ...Kean College/Manalapan, NJ..How many Girls DOES he have?

154. Chuck...Dunellen, NJ...THE player

155. Danny ..Middlesex, NJ... STD wheel of fortune...

156. Kevin ..Middlesex, NJ..PSYCHO..BEWARE!!!!!

157. Matt..Middlesex, NJ..A major HOTTIE..but a major PLAYER!!

158. Little Joe ..American University

159. Dave...Sigma Chi Rho...American University

160. Bernard...DTD...He kinda looks like Carlton--BEWARE!!

161. Off for good behaviour, but piss me off once and you're back on sketchy boy.

162. Kevin - tried to play, but was played-(aka asshole boy) from East Brunswick,NJ/now currently somewhere in Florida.

163. Greg...Roanoke College...when i'm with you, i like you. but when i'm with her, i like her... ASSHOLE!!!!!

164. Marc ...Connecticut...I don't really have a reason for breaking up with you...

165. Ian ...Rochester, New York.

166. John . Geneseo. Complete ASSHOLE! "my counselor says i'm not allowed to communicate with women"

167. Pat "I'm really interested, then all of a I sudden decide you do not exist" Dirksen

168. Scott "Ask me out and I won't answer, ever"

169. Tim--MI (I still want to fuck you even though I'm engaged to your best friend)

170. Shawn--Long Island (I want you to marry me even though I'm engaged to someone else)

171. Jesse from Lufkin Texas.......total ass hole.

172. Brent "aka...Bent-bit" ...from VB,Va...obsessed with his x-girlfriend and doesn't know how to treat a girl.

173. Jack...a GI

174. John - Kay County, Oklahoma - Do not listen to a word this guy says, it is ALL untrue! He will say anything you want to hear just to get you into bed and he preys mostly on women who are unhappy and vulnerable, especially married women. And all the while he is telling you that he loves you, he is screwing Jenny or Leslie or any other pathetic sap (probably ALL of the above...) behind your back!!!!

175. Agim , Brooklyn Ny... MOTHER FUCKIN SLEAZY BASTARD!!!

176. William (a GI)

177. Timothy

178. Tony , stationed Wallops VA, lives Salisbury, MD. (I love you, I am in love you with you. Oh, by the way, did I mention I was married. I love my wife too)

179. Shawn - totally doesn't care about what he does and what affects it has on another human being. he is a total asshole and i hope what goes around comes around

180. James from San Diego, Ca.

181. Bill Charlotte, NC

182. Jason

183. William (goes by Scott) of Danvers, MA

184. Tom of Scarborough, Ontario, CA

186. Jesse - Gainesville FL native... ("I forgot to tell you, but .. I have a girlfriend.. ")

187. Jay - ("I'm sorry you were raped... let me try to get with you in your time of need")

188. Brian- Gainesville FL

189.Joey - Jacksonville (Westside) (Hogged the arm rest at the movies)

190. Roger-originally from West Virginia.

191. Derek T. -Ontario

192. Ed .

193. Ryan - Texas.

194. Ryan McFuck

195.Dan Home State: Michigan Currently in US Navy stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC

196. Nick -OK

197. Ian -OK

198. Randie- London

199. Rick

200. Bren

201. Kyle

202. Ben P of Melbourne, Australia

203. Kristian - Newberryport Mass.

204. Bridger

205. Todd- Dana Point, Ca. "You're special to me" - right! For about 2 days.

206. Mark - Ontario, Ca. Big, tough, weenie-boy!

207. George C.V. - Corona, Ca. Needs a MAJOR attitude adjustment - so full of himself I'm surprised he hasn't exploded into the pile of shit that he is.

208. Aaron AKA.. MUDDY . Alaska and where ever he finds himself with out,, or finds the next victom.......

209.Russell (originally of TX, last known location- MD)!

210.Curtis

211.Ryan "I'm with the one I want"

212.Mark Originally from California

Deborah was a Catholic girl, she held out to the bitter end.
Carla was a different type, she's the one who put it in.
Mary was a black girl, and I was afraid of a girl like that.
Susan painted pictures sitting down like the Buddhists sat.

i cant believe this list actually exists.......

Fuck I didnt make the list.
I am really disapointed.

Then again everybody always blames everyone else when things dont go so my question is

Did one chick sleep with all those guys?

Well if she did she is going on Dcup's Hoe List! But I would still bang her cause I'm the King Of Sloppy Seconds!

Milhouse said:

this should be a new list
;)

smallmovesal said:

70. Mike --Woodbridge, VA--immature little prick who asked for a bj when we were in a fight.

96. angelo- iona college (you only wish i fucked you in amichi's restaurant bathroom...)

113. Adam UAlbany TKE=you never know who he is going to fuck

124. Oliver - Indiana U - Pretends to pass out when you won't go down on him.

125. Mark P. - Pa - takes forever to hook up w/you, then when he finaly does, never calls again. No explanation at all. You're the one who persued me, dork!

130. Matt A. from JMU - old a friend of mine "I can't treat you the same in public as I do in private because you could be limiting me from other girls."

132. Paul S. from Lewisberg, PA, "I am one of the very few men in the world who doesn't have sperm in their semen. The technical term is a non-ejaculator. We don't need a condom!"

136. Tom, near Philadelphia, PA...oh and he thought I would do what with him??????? Whatever!

137. Mike, PSU, never ask out one of my friends especially when I am still seeing you! Remember: GIRLS TALK!

150. Miah -UVM- "DUDE .... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...you don't understand....... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" (He's doesn't speak, just grunts, so you can imagine what an exciting guy he is! actually, he looks like a troll and he throws ice cream cones at walls for fun! need I say more? just be careful. please!)-even his name is STUPID SOUNDING!!

155. Danny ..Middlesex, NJ... STD wheel of fortune...

164. Marc ...Connecticut...I don't really have a reason for breaking up with you...

166. John . Geneseo. Complete ASSHOLE! "my counselor says i'm not allowed to communicate with women"

186. Jesse - Gainesville FL native... ("I forgot to tell you, but .. I have a girlfriend.. ")

205. Todd- Dana Point, Ca. "You're special to me" - right! For about 2 days.

209.Russell (originally of TX, last known location- MD)!

Comments and analysis from the nature boy.

70. Well, the guy has balls I'll give him that.

96. uh, ok.

113. sounds kind of unpredictable

124. in his defense, what's the point of staying up if nothing's gonna happen?

125. closet homosexual

130. not a smart thing to say.

132. this guy gets all scientific on his women. extra points for him. somewhere some woman bought that line.

136. Anal?

137. flew too close too the sun and got burned.

150. yet she prolly fucked this guy. what a dummy.

155. lol

164. Uh, I think I used that line when I was in college once.

166. do we see the same counselor?

186. yeah, most people forget shit like that too. :rolleyes:

205. this guy sticks around for more than one night. you know he's a horny mofo.

209. you know this guy is a prick if they're tracking his location!

Top Bottom