Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone who knows about CARS... help me? please?

no, it doesnt get worse, sometimes it just doesnt even start running.. then i turn the car off and back on and they work... its funky

Yep, mine did the same thing on my "beater" car I drive in the winter.

The best thing is to buy a new motor unit-or if you know a realiable person who can sell you one that works(junkyard)

Your wiper motor is shot.

It's the small cylindrical thingy bolted up against the firewall on the passenger's side.

It's pretty easy to replace. The only thing that would make it difficult would be if it is placed in such a way to make it difficult to reach with your tools.

You'll probably save about $150 by replacing it yourself.

Reactions: Cut
can you guys say "RAIN X"

cuz fuck that paying money bullshit

Man I had this problem just happen a couple of months ago. StoneColdGold got it right , replace it yourself. I opted for the dealer BIG MISTAKE! They charged me $600.00 dollars to change the motor, the harness, and switch. Yes I know I am a total dumbass (no replies from xion please) and I knew better but, I had to get my vehicle to pass inspection and had very little time left to do it. Replace the motor yourself and save a lot of money.

The quick way Rain-X.

Your problem could be in the relay in the dash, the wiring going from the relay to the motor, the wiring going to the motor, the motor itself. You'll need a multimeter and some cool calm thinking.
My bet is either the wiper motor or the on/off relay in the dash. Just start with the cheapest and easiest itme first and replace it. If it works then great if not do the other. Or you could pay the dealership an ass load of money to fix it for you..

dude, your from LA... can you even sound out a word longer than two letters without sounding like your mouth is full of straw?

your so far beyond me, yet you keep replying to my threads... shouldnt you be getting your sack licked by your "big dog", or is that not possible... hmmm wonder why.

Top Bottom