Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone who has experience with dnp

please stop putting your naked ass up.most of us arnt gay.we could care less about your white ass.you may be proud but the rest of us dont give a rats ass what you look like.save it for your friend.this thread isnt about what you look like.its about dnp.

Zuperman said:
ok, @250mg per cap, I took 1 cap every 8 hours. lost 45 in 60 days
take ur vitamins, C,B,D
the more carbs the more sweat!
still cool, u will sweat ur ass off.
google it to find what exactly what u need to take with it.
tons of veggyes and fruit. for energy too. hit me with some K

No, bro, I'm Natural.
you wont lose any mass but U will lose strength, but It will come back right after your DNP cycle

702daswoll1 said:
This dnp - dinitrophenol - is very tempting I have to say. Fucking dangerous though. 45 pounds in 60 days? FUCK!

Hey zuperman were you on an anabolic androgenic steroids cycle when you did your dnp - dinitrophenol - ?

No, bro, I'm Natural.
you wont lose any mass but U will lose strength, but Strength will come back right after your dnp - dinitrophenol - cycle

Anything U Need To Know Bout Dnp Pm Me ..have Used It A Few Times.. I Played Handball Etc .. I Was Fine.. I Found Strength Training Harder To Do Then Cardio.. Drink Alot Of Water Is A Must Watever U Do ..either Way U Wont Feel Like Playin Sports Or Exercise'in As Much Cause U Will Be Hella Tired ..dnp Drains U

Top Bottom