Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try oil base winny???

fuarkk

I wana run test C & Winny.. never tried Winny before. There's a certain company that sells oil based Winny @40mg/ml. Theres no reviews on the site.. Any have experience w it?

I have made and tried Oil based winstrol and IMHO the aqueous version is superior. Or maybe it just "feels" that way because it hits you faster. My lipid profiles suffered and I lost hair - Alot. If your not predisposed, give it a try and report back.

Hope this helps.

I tried an oil based Winstrol about 8yrs ago from Apex and didn't like it near as much as the suspension.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Oil based winstrol has guaiacol in it. It's the only solvent that will work for winny and oil. It has the benefit that it is an antiseptic and local anesthetic.

It's interesting that it's a skin irritant - yet ok when you inject it. It also has one of the most awful lingering smells I've smelled before.

I'm jus worried about infection from bacteria water Winny.. not the pain. Wish it sterile like the oils:/

Top Bottom