Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried the bulk powder 1-AD yet???

Re: Agreed

SilentSurfer said:
Pat:

I totally agree with your math. I did the same calculation when I bought the Kilosports version and even posted it. It was true then as it is now: If taken orally, Ergopharm 1-AD at current prices is so close to the Kilosport's knock-off that one should simply buy the real thing.

But at the time I was wanting to make a topcial version and, frankly, the hassle of opening up 100 1-AD capsules and separating the 1-AD from the filler made the Ergopharm 1-AD in caps a bit of a hassle. But I used the Ergopharm 1-AD caps anyway and made the topcial.

Then I bought the Kilosports version to avoid the hassle the next time. But in the meantime, I have found that the topical I made didn't work well. I'm not sure why, but it works way better for me orally.

So, now I have 20g of Kilosports 5Alpha-diol that I probably won't use as long as I have a couple bottles of Ergopharm 1-AD around.

Expensive experiment. But fun.

I also have made a topical and the guy that tried it by itself said it did not work as well as oral. I may try topical on a few more people and if it sucks for all of them then i will scrap the idea as a product. If it does seem to work then i may sell it.

Top Bottom