Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried daa pure? Or any daa products?

I'd like to know also. Just got power chews d-test. Gonna start today.
Adding it with my test e @ 500/ wk.

DAA is a proven test booster and works good to add in to your PCT I just read a study in Flex magazine that older adult men were given DAA over a 6 week period and it increased test levels by 40% on average

I think it works. I bought the plain powder Primaforce which is only like $15 for a months supply at bodybuilding.com right now. Mixing it with water and drinking it plain is horrible its so acidy and sour. The chews would definitely be more convenient.

DAA works great for me. I used NTBMs DAA for a month and it worked like a charm. I noticed an increase in strength and libido

this^^^ I still have my orignal bottle.I use it every now and then when I need a boost ;)
def one of my favorite test boosters out there

I came across a review someone wrote on amazon that is pretty much the only thing keeping me from trying it. They talked about how it can damage the brain. Anyone see this. This dude just a troll?

Thanks guys.
I got enough of the power chews to run for 3 months.
Running it with test e, aromasin, and forma. Have letro on hand, I'm very gyno prone.

I've used N2BM DAA, powerchews d test is next on my list to try (stuff tastes amazing hard to eat the recommended amount LOL)

Anyways i used the DAA for about 12 weeks stacked with Bridge and it worked very well for me as it always has in the past. Nice increase in libido/aggression and even lost a little bit of fat while adding a decent amount of strength. One of the best "cheaper" supplements IMO. Great stuff :)

Top Bottom