Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone tried cutting gel??

believe me ... it WORKS !!!

But I bought Dermaline (same as Cutting Gel) ... but cheaper ... Cutting Gel just licensed the formula from Kleinbecker (makers of Dermaline)....

this stuff just torched the fat off my lower abs (where I tend to have more fat deposits) .... WOW !

According to two people I know who used Cutting Gel, it's a waste of money. It did absolutely nothing for them.

schniken - no it's not a joke. it worked for me. I'm very satisfied with it.

mindgame - I rub dermalin before I do cardio ... that's when it torched those stubborn fats. Don't get me wrong ... I've been doing cardio for a long time and those stubborn fatty lumps wouldn't go away. Dermalin did a good job shrinking them.

Rudee34 - I think that this is not for everyone. I only used this because I have those last stubborn fat that needs to be eliminated. If you have like 25% bodyfat, I'm sure this won't work at all. Buf if you have like 13-14% BF and want to cut down to 7% - 8% .... this should work.

dermalin apg

hey i have dermalin and have been using it for almost a month. i have started to see results. i am using it on my inner thighs. i think that this gel works, but you have to exercise, properly diet, and you can only use it on one area at a time, because (supposidly it releases stubborn fat into the blood stream out of the adipose tissue to be burned off) i don't know if this really happens, but it took awhile to work. things that just take out water from cells usually happens much quicker. i think it works, but that is just my opinion

mindgame - i've taken duiretics ... fastest way to get water out ...

I've run for 2 hours .... and I lose is a lot of water .... 2 lbs. of water ...

what I've lost with Dermalin is not water, my friend, it's those stubborn fat. :D

Top Bottom