Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone putting down Obama? RAT THEM OUT! (wow)

One of my coworkers actually has a younger brother who almost served Federal time for sending harassing emails to the white house about Barry. He plea bargained his way down to some sort of house arrest and probation.
 
Dear #AttackWatch: I just saw several people refuse to eat their peas. Do you have a SWAT team?

That one actually is pretty hilarious.
 
Must be a scam. The site is based out of Washington. I don't see the WH setting up any kind of shop there.
 
I notice the site reads Lets stop attacks on "the president", not specifically obama. Lets see if this site is still around if obama loses next year.
And if a site like this arose under Bush I could just hear the howls of 1st amendment rights
 
Goddammit!

*owned*

:(

c



Don't worry, c...I'm safe up here in Canada, so I'll take it from here and say that Obama is a low-down dirty cocksucker and he and his libtard cunt followers can go fuck themselves. Those ACORN/Black Panther election rigging, gestapo-tactic suppression of free speech attempting motherfuckers can all drop dead.
 
I notice the site reads Lets stop attacks on "the president", not specifically obama. Lets see if this site is still around if obama loses next year.
And if a site like this arose under Bush I could just hear the howls of 1st amendment rights

Word. If Bush created a DEFENDBUSH.COM site before his re-election - the hippies would go apeshit!

Knowing my luck someone will report this thread. FML :(

c
 
Top Bottom