Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone into bondage?

Sterolizer not at u just sick of a couple wanna be computer bully's lol

you misspelled your username

Bitch*

Aren't you the guy who sent me a load of whining ass PMs after I blacked you out for a week straight for posting sources?

You can't fix stupid....

what a fucking waste of skin

you misspelled your username

Bitch*

Aren't you the guy who sent me a load of whining ass PMs after I blacked you out for a week straight for posting sources?

You can't fix stupid....

What.....is there crying going on I'm here....? Is someone having sandy vagina? Source posing you say.....yeah....I thought this ass hat's name looked familiar.

I love how everyone who is butt hurt, or from another country always wants to fight after they get mopped or woot calls them a slimy cocksucker. Why do they take shit so personally? Masculine insecurities? Don't get the concept of hazing? Can I care? Can they not spend 5 minutes here and realize this is where the biggest douchebags on the site hang out.... Can I not get it?

Can I fail every test life gives me?

What.....is there crying going on I'm here....? Is someone having sandy vagina? Source posing you say.....yeah....I thought this ass hat's name looked familiar.

I love how everyone who is butt hurt, or from another country always wants to fight after they get mopped or woot calls them a slimy cocksucker. Why do they take shit so personally? Masculine insecurities? Don't get the concept of hazing? Can I care? Can they not spend 5 minutes here and realize this is where the biggest douchebags on the site hang out.... Can I not get it?

Can I fail every test life gives me?

Can I not spell?

So u admit ur a doush bag hahahaha n ur n alter all talk bitch bag like a fucked up high school girl queer terd

I'd like this guy, except for that he can't spell. And has never heard of adjectives so he just replaces them with nouns.

Not sure about the sand in ur vigina ull have to look in ur pants bitch woot might of called me a slimy cock suckers but I can say when he was done with mine he cleaned it all up haha love the fact u say u don't care bla bla bla it get a reaction from u must be sand in ur vigina that's all I could think of u fuk black me out allready told u don't care have another user name bitch just not dumb enough to lead u fags to it u call me a dick must b like I said u fags seem to love me hahaha

Top Bottom