Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone in/out of the air force?

Fuck yea they do. You can get popped for a random anytime anywhere. Sometimes they even randomly grab people coming through the gate and make them piss. If you wanna do drugs the military is NOT for you.

I was in the USMC and Army. They do random tests but not for roids just narcotics. A Commander can request a specialized drug test for roids but it is very rare.

Yeah, I am currently in the Air Force. Yes, they do piss test you randomly. Randomly is different for every person though. If you get a waiver for prior narcotic charges it is amazing how many times you will be "randomly selected". I have been in for over two and a half years and have only been tested once. They do not test for roids unless they have a specific reason too. If you keep quite about gear, you should be fine. If you do any narcotics though, you will eventually get caught and it isn't pretty. Trust me, civilian laws and loopholes do not apply in the military.

When I was in the Navy they rolled a ten sided die once a week. Everyone with the last digit in thier SSN that matched the number on the die on the entire base got popped for a piss test. The Master-At-arms would actually watch you piss in the bottle while you stood three feet from the urinal, hold the bottle in the air while you walked to the urinal and finished yer job. Believe me, ain't no cheating going on there.

TipDrill said:
Cool. I don't do narcotics, so should I worry much?

I wouldn't worry at all for getting tested for roids. I had some guys in many of my units that used them. They will not test you but I would be careful with possession - especially if you live in the barracks and will be using pins etc. I knew 30+ people that got busted for pot and cocaine but not one that was ever busted for roids. One of my LT's used them when he went to Citadel and even bragged about it.

I was in the coast guard with the same random tests as other sevices. But I was a medic and did the testing and what they do is only take random ones out of the random ones. So even if you piss your still not quite busted yet. And if it's roids your worried about they only test for narcs, benzo, etc.. They only count parts per million, not parts per thousandths. I smoked some pot and got tested like 6 days later and still passed. My friend was high when he pissed and passed(used a cleaner tho). Military isn't that bad for tests as long as it's random. If your suspected of something and they test they will find it in your hair and fuck you hard.

I was in the USAF. After I won my weight class in the Pacific Armed Forces Powerlifting Championships, I was "randomly tested" for eight months in a row. An AF lifter who worked out in the same gym that I did was sent to Leavenworth for possession and use of AAS. They can and do test anyone at any time for any reason.

Top Bottom