Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here know how to convert this? Brew

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Got a 20ml vial of Test Cyp at 250mgs per CC. How can I convert this down to a much lower dosage per CC?

For example down to 10mgs per CC?

Yeah, I know you're all saying..."WTF!? Why do that for?"

I'll explain later why. Got to run!

BTW...I got extra vials, filters and oil.

Got a 20ml vial of Test Cyp at 250mgs per CC. How can I convert this down to a much lower dosage per CC?

For example down to 10mgs per CC?

Yeah, I know you're all saying..."WTF!? Why do that for?"

I'll explain later why. Got to run!

BTW...I got extra vials, filters and oil.

I think the only way you could do this is to suspend more raw material into the existing product. If it was water based it would be easy but oil is pretty hard to render down.

I think the only way you could do this is to suspend more raw material into the existing product. If it was water based it would be easy but oil is pretty hard to render down.
He doesnt want to suspend more, sounds like he wants to make concentration less. Should be able to just add oil to existing product and mix thoroughly.

He doesnt want to suspend more, sounds like he wants to make concentration less. Should be able to just add oil to existing product and mix thoroughly.

Oh read it wrong. he would need a shitload of oil to dilute it to 10mg per cc.
YOU would have to add 200 cc of oil just to dilute it to 25 mg per cc. would you not? based on simple mathematics

Yeah I don't what the hell was wrong with me yesterday. I guess I wasn't thinking straight due to lack of food. LOL .But I figured it out quickly this morning upon rising. Go figure!

I would need to pull out 1 cc thus having 250mgs of Test Cyp. Dump that into a empty vial. And add 25 CC's of cotton seed oil onto that 1 cc (that's in the vial). Shake vigorously and done! Now I got a vial of 25ml/10mgs per CC.

So bro, how come you want your test do diluted, you never did explain and I would really like to know.

So bro, how come you want your test do diluted, you never did explain and I would really like to know.

You nosy person you! LOL

It's for the wife. She likes to run low dose test with 6mgs of Proviron just for the month of August.

Top Bottom