Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here into photography?

domoljub

looking to get me a new camera, have a canon powershot 8.0 mega pix and zoom x4 .

which is nice for a pocket type deal, but it doesnt really allow me much zoom. what does everyone here have?

domoljub said:
looking to get me a new camera, have a canon powershot 8.0 mega pix and zoom x4 .

which is nice for a pocket type deal, but it doesnt really allow me much zoom. what does everyone here have?

if you want to stay with the "point and shoot" type, get more optical zoom. I just bought a Panasonic DMZ- TZ 3, has 10 optical, best part is it has a 3"x3" viewfinder. There's some others with 12 optical, Sony makes one and Cannon of couse.

Moving out of that $$ class, the SLR's have lenses that you buy, you get one that fits your needs and $$ you want to spend...

If you look at www.bestbuy.com, you can use a feature on the site to find the camera that you want by clicking on the features, it narrows them down for you, that's how I found mine...
Tx

canon and nikon make great dslr's, followed by Olympus

I opted for an Olympus myself. Olynpus actually has has a dslr cam out now with a live lcd screen, so you don't have to use the viewfinder like a traditional camera. I think this is currently the only one on the market with that feature.

I'm fairly happy with my Olympus, but you'll be able to find more lenses, etc for the canon and nikon....in other words, more crap to spend your money on.

anyway, if you're interested, I'd say start with one of those, and look for a decent all purpose lense that can zoom from wide angle to telephoto, etc. I actually have 2, a 40-150mm, and a 14-45mm.

I have a Kodak C875 for a pocket digi. It even has the mythical, live-lcd screens as JB said. Took me awhile to

8 meg and enough control for most anyone. Compact and easy to use but the mythical, live-lcd screen eats batteries like Scotsman eats buffalo wings.

I have an Olympus FE-240 nice and slim with 5x optical zoom but it's only 7.1 Mega pixels

4vg886v.jpg

Top Bottom