Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here an F1 fan......

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
DAMN!! is ferrari's 2002 car shit hot or what?

do you think its even beatable in terms of performance? its proved to be fairly robust under the heat of sao paulo, and its 2 races out of 2 its won.....unlike when mcclaren brought out heir new 2001 car and it fucked up nearly all the time (i feel real sorry for em now, they are getting beat by benneton ford now)

even more worrying perhaps....schumacher only out qualified barrichelo by 0.064 seconds, i wonder if those two wil; startracing each other soon :D

and montoya got left bhind this race too....ralph was competitve for the top 3 positions and he had the exact same car as m.schumy....plus he;s bitching at micheal because HE ran into the back of him:D i hope he wins some more he's a good driver ivebeen waiting for him to get his F1 driving spot for ages

Forza Tifosi :)

It's good to see Ferrari cleaning house (although I must admit that competition tends to make things more interesting).

Do you think anyone is going to take McLaren's old place as top rival for Ferrari?

maybe williams, they seem to be the only ones competitv enough at the moment. but ferrari have a HUGE budget, williams are forever playing catch up

the differences in tyre will make it a bit more interesting though, hopefully there will be situations where it forces a bit more tatics etc.....i used to love it during hakkinens two winning years as even though shumey lost the ferrari boys used to play the tactics to the max....now they have a kick ass carthey can relax a bit:)

I don't see Ferrari having a rival for at least a season or two. Like Danialson said, they have too much money. Plus they've got Schumacher, who's probably the best and most consistant driver out there right now.

OT, but I got to meet Jaques Villneuve after he won the F1 championship a few years ago. Arrogant little fucker, but damn I would be too if I could drive like that. Too bad he sucks now. :)

Taps said:
I don't see Ferrari having a rival for at least a season or two. Like Danialson said, they have too much money. Plus they've got Schumacher, who's probably the best and most consistant driver out there right now.

OT, but I got to meet Jaques Villneuve after he won the F1 championship a few years ago. Arrogant little fucker, but damn I would be too if I could drive like that. Too bad he sucks now. :)

he got landed in an uncompetitive car, i had a feeling he would be arrogant from his behaviour, but most drivers are

it must eat him up having shumey lap him all the time....people always say its the car that deternmines who wins but even when his ferrari wasnt that competitive he was keeping up with hill, villneuve and the hakkinen. hes a probably a bastard to drive against but he;s good :D

it just said it all when ferrari unvelied their new caratbrazil and most of the team bosses just drooled at it :lmao:

The Ferrari is hot indeed, but others like Williams are getting closer. The thing that makes the difference is called: Schumacher. That guy could drive a trash can in a sandstorm.

manny78 said:
The Ferrari is hot indeed, but others like Williams are getting closer. The thing that makes the difference is called: Schumacher. That guy could drive a trash can in a sandstorm.

the cool thing is williams have one too :D though ralph is always getting shit about not challenging micheal.

danielson said:

the cool thing is williams have one too :D though ralph is always getting shit about not challenging micheal.

Montoya is probably the only one who has the courage to challenge Michael, he only needs to be a bit more rational sometimes.

manny78 said:

Montoya is probably the only one who has the courage to challenge Michael, he only needs to be a bit more rational sometimes.

i'd have to say HELL YEAH! its his temprament i guess:)

Top Bottom