F freakusmc New member Oct 27, 2006 #1 Thats right, ProForm labs, not ProPharm....never heard of them before, any experiences? thanks, semper fi
Thats right, ProForm labs, not ProPharm....never heard of them before, any experiences? thanks, semper fi
P promet1 New member Nov 23, 2006 #3 http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510348&highlight=Proform+labs
T T-Matt Guest Nov 23, 2006 #4 freakusmc said: Thats right, ProForm labs, not ProPharm....never heard of them before, any experiences? thanks, semper fi Click to expand... The only source I use anymore.. Top notch products even better customer service. Pro Form has it all.. T-Matt
freakusmc said: Thats right, ProForm labs, not ProPharm....never heard of them before, any experiences? thanks, semper fi Click to expand... The only source I use anymore.. Top notch products even better customer service. Pro Form has it all.. T-Matt
scout69 Well-known member Nov 23, 2006 #5 Currently running there EQ, and no complaints so far and it's alot less painful than other brands of EQ I've used in the past
Currently running there EQ, and no complaints so far and it's alot less painful than other brands of EQ I've used in the past
C Cauliflower Ear New member Nov 23, 2006 #6 top notch shit, great customer service all around the best for me