Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone experience sleep troubles on anavar?

Nomak666

my sleep has been so crappy lately, i wake up about 12 times during the night, every 30-45 minutes, tossing and turning, im tired an just cant sleep, i feel like im half asleep most of the time. im runnin anavar at 60mg ed, i took 20 at 10am yesterday, and then took the other 2 at 4pm before my workout. so just wondering if anyone had the same problem while running anavar cuz i cant seem to really find much on it?

i have a trusted source that ive been using for over a year and i didnt know dbol makes your veins come out of everywhere and rock hard, but i could be wrong.

I definitely have that trouble with winni. I just come off my first cycle with anavar and I did have the insomnia again. Right now I'm not 100% sure that my "anavar" wasn't winni.

The only reason I get up is because I have to piss and/or drink some water. Var seems to dehydrate me a bit, and I take one of my doses before bedtime.

Other than that no problems.

i just took my whole 60mg in the morning yesterday and i had no problems falling asleep. its either that or it could be the hot weather, i was sweating my ass off the other night, woke up so many times through out the night to piss, drink water, change my shirt. this weather sucks so i bought an air conditioner yesterday for my bedroom and i only woke up twice to piss. i think it was the anavar plus rthe heat, i guess they all factor in but i have sleeping problms regardless if im on cycle or off.

I don't know if it's the Anavar but I've been on it for about a month and been sleeping like shit! I've been tired all day too most of the time. I've been taking 20mg mornings and 20mg one hour before workout around 4pm.

I don't know if it's the Anavar but I've been on it for about a month and been sleeping like shit! I've been tired all day too most of the time. I've been taking 20mg mornings and 20mg one hour before workout around 4pm.

well try to take your full dose in the morning when you eat your breakfast. try that for a day and see if it helps you out. if not, go back to splitting your dose.

Top Bottom