Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever use wwf style wrestling moves in a real life fight?

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Once this guy tried to run at me and tackle me like with his head down and his arms out to wrap around me...when his head got to my stomach I locked my fingers behind his neck (like a reversed full nelson from the front) his arms were hanging out there and he was helpless...then I dropped to the ground on top of him, face first with my hands still locked behind his neck... fast, effortless KO.

LOL - that works pretty well when a guy comes in low... just drop your feet out and all the weight comes down on their face... similar from wrestling....

One time in a football game I suplexed a qb, totally by accident/improvisation tho.... I was coming in from the end for a sack and he stepped up at the last second... he was too late cause I caught my arms around his waist tight and I whipped my hips through as I went past him... I was belly to his back, extended and threw his ass up and over, came down hard! knocked his ass out of the game and somehow my eyes were crossed for like 2 plays after that from the impact... LOL

Last edited:
i don't watch wrestling much, but would i give massive amounts of karma to anyone who pulled off the following move in a street fight:

it's like the suplex that becoming just described, but instead you have his head up by your shoulder and he's perfectly vertical and inverted, so it's like the two of you form a 12 foot tall human being. then you fall backwards.

super extra extreme karma if you did this in a fight and as you were falling backwards, you held up your hand with the #1 signal.

supersizeme said:
i don't watch wrestling much, but would i give massive amounts of karma to anyone who pulled off the following move in a street fight:

it's like the suplex that becoming just described, but instead you have his head up by your shoulder and he's perfectly vertical and inverted, so it's like the two of you form a 12 foot tall human being. then you fall backwards.

super extra extreme karma if you did this in a fight and as you were falling backwards, you held up your hand with the #1 signal.

:lmao:

Becoming said:
LOL - that works pretty well when a guy comes in low... just drop your feet out and all the weight comes down on their face... similar from wrestling....

One time in a football game I suplexed a qb, totally by accident/improvisation tho.... I was coming in from the end for a sack and he stepped up at the last second... he was too late cause I caught my arms around his waist tight and I whipped my hips through as I went past him... I was belly to his back, extended and threw his ass up and over, came down hard! knocked his ass out of the game and somehow my eyes were crossed for like 2 plays after that from the impact... LOL

Oh hell yeah! In football, other than scoring a defensive touchdown, nothing feels as good as puttin the smack down on a QB!! I never wanted to seriously injure a QB, but I took alot of pride in knocking them out of the game. ;)

Rawk on Becoming Bor!!

I have seen a dude give a lame ass body slam in a hockey game once. Grapped the guy by the cuff of the pant and had one hand on his shoulder and half picked him up and threw him to the ice.

It was a retarded looking slam, something like when Hogan tried to slam Andre that time LOL. I can guarantee you it wasn't pretty but funny as hell!!!

Top Bottom