Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anyone ever ran halo with npp?

Bozwell

New member
Ive got some npp and am thinking of running a low dose of halo along side my cycle
weeks 1-6 npp@100mg eod
weeks 1-6 1ml of omna eod
?weeks 1-6 halo @10-20mg ed?
aifm and aromasin on hand to stay dry
then going back to 250mg of test e per week
was going to use dbol as I love the streanth but dont want the extra mass it brings lean mass and as much streanth a sposs are my goals
is there any synergy between npp and halo like there it with npp with dbol or winni
 
I love Halo.

You will do very well with the test/NPP/Halo combo.

I'd keep the Halo at least 20mg/d. 30-40mg/d is edeal. The Halo will be fine as long as you keep it at around the 6 week mark like you have it. I'd get some Tyler's Liver Detox to take with it and possibly some ALA.

BMJ
 
treneriffic said:
Ya its not much of a mass gainer like dbol or drol but it is a super strength/agression steroid

i thinking its more expensive as well? compared to more commonly used stuff?
 
mookie said:
I ran it before I wouldn't run it for 6 weeks though. For your goals go with var.
Cant afford var at the dose I want 60-80mg ed
Ive read that halo can be given from the doc for upto 6 months at dosage up to 20mg ed without the risk of liver damage
 
MR. BMJ said:
I love Halo.

You will do very well with the test/NPP/Halo combo.

I'd keep the Halo at least 20mg/d. 30-40mg/d is edeal. The Halo will be fine as long as you keep it at around the 6 week mark like you have it. I'd get some Tyler's Liver Detox to take with it and possibly some ALA.

BMJ
6 weeks is the plan going to stat of at about 10-15mg ed and work upto 20-20-30mg
how did halo make you feel ,have you had any liver/kindey issues/
thanks
 
Bozwell said:
what did halo do for you how did you run it results ect?
Ran it for 3 weeks before a fight 20mg's didn't really like it that much fucked with my bp and too much aggression. Made me very moody it also could have been because I was trying to make weight. I have 200 laying around the exp date just ended might try them one more time not sure. I don't think they are needed for a cycle unless your using it for fighting or pre contest.
 
I ran Halo for 4 days at 50mg ed, I was as hard as a fuckin rock, but dso not do this.....i had the worst pains in my side (liver) then ever....I am thankful i only had enough for 4 days because the hardness was something i could of got addicted to and hurt myself....i agree to stay at 20mg MAX per day...and I dont even know if i personally could run Halo for more than 2 weeks on end.....shit is incredible and also incredibly dangerous bro...be careful....
 
Just because you had a pain in your side does not mean it was your liver
I think its funny when people say "oh my liver hurts, or oh my kidney hurts"
Everyone is too worried about their organs so the first pain they feel they automatically say its their liver or kidney, etc.. You have no way of knowing if the pain is coming from your liver....it is most likely a muscle hurting or something else simple.
 
treneriffic said:
Just because you had a pain in your side does not mean it was your liver
I think its funny when people say "oh my liver hurts, or oh my kidney hurts"
Everyone is too worried about their organs so the first pain they feel they automatically say its their liver or kidney, etc.. You have no way of knowing if the pain is coming from your liver....it is most likely a muscle hurting or something else simple.
This is true but halo is scary very toxic better safe than sorry.
 
Bozwell said:
6 weeks is the plan going to stat of at about 10-15mg ed and work upto 20-20-30mg
how did halo make you feel ,have you had any liver/kindey issues/
thanks

It's been about about 8-10 years since I have used it. I used the Mexican Stenox (2.5mg/tab) since I could get them dirt cheap at the time. I used them a few times, but do not remember the exact cycles except for one.

The one I remember was Eq/Stenox and I believe a low dose of Test Prop. It was somewhere around 400mg/wk of Eq (Mexican Ultragan) and 25-30mg/day of Stenox. The test prop I believe was really low as well since the Mexican Eq back then was low concentration per ml, and I already felt like a pin cushion. I think at that time, the Prop was Brovel's 50mg/ml.

For many health classes at my school, they would give extra credit if students went to the school clinic and got various tests done. Liver panel tests were one of the many as well as HIV, etc....My values were always within the normal limits. I was young at this time as well and think I drank alcohol a little more than I do now. However, fluoxy has always been considered hard on the liver, even back in those days, so I do not think I drank much when I was taking the above. I do not think I took any liver protectors at the time...maybe NAC or Milk Thistle, but I doubt it. Also, if I took anything for estrous sides, it would have only been Nolva/proviron, and I don't think I took any during this cycle(s).

The Eq/Halo stack was awesome. Although it is not correct, I like to think of Halo as an oral Tren. It made me very hard, strong, dense looking, veiny as all hell, and energized. Many of my buddies who were playing football used to pop Stenox like they were PEZ candy. It was a favorite of all of them. The energy and strength this stuff gives you is just awesome. None of them coughed up a liver either, and most of them were also taking in coke, clen, Ephedrine/caffeine, alcohol, other AAS (oral as well), etc, and of course with no liver protectors.

The other couple of times I used Halo, I was mixing it for a few weeks at a time with other AAS so I do not remember specifics. This was during the winter when bulking and wanting to add in extra strength to my lifts.

The only reason I haven't used Halo since is because Winny is usually cheaper and easier to obtain today, and it doesn't hurt my joints like most other users. I've never used Anavar, as it is just too damn expensive for me. I did use some of those 2.5mg/tab Searle 'Vars that were faked in Mexico, as they were free and just given to me...lol. You will never see me give many thoughts on 'Var because I have no 1st hand experience on it...just what I have gathered from other posters and friends over the years. However, I have really been thinking of adding in some Halo and Eq again lately because it is an easy and effective cycle. I've been off all AAS since the end of May after being on for nearly 3-yrs straight give or take some.


I'd keep it at 20mg/d minimum IMO. I'd bump it up to 30mg/d if possible. You can always lower or stop the dose if you feel like you cannot handle it. The stuff clears fairly quick.

Like the other posters mentioned above, it can raise blood pressure and attitude for some some, so that would be the only thing to really keep in check as a note.

Big Cat--"All the characteristics it causes that some consider synonymous with androgenic effect, are in fact the result of glucocorticoid deprivation since fluoxymesterone is both a potent Glucocorticoid antagonist and 11bHSD blocker. Increases in agression, red blood cell count and appetite are all a result of this."

BMJ
 
treneriffic said:
Just because you had a pain in your side does not mean it was your liver
I think its funny when people say "oh my liver hurts, or oh my kidney hurts"
Everyone is too worried about their organs so the first pain they feel they automatically say its their liver or kidney, etc.. You have no way of knowing if the pain is coming from your liver....it is most likely a muscle hurting or something else simple.


bro, it was my liver.....when i tried this shit i was dumb and had been on orals for 4 month straight....long time ago...and it was Stenox. Live and learn, I have done 12 cycles and know when my liver start to bother me....peace
 
Halo leaned me out nice and made me a monster in the gym, something ive lacked for quite awhile. Ill most likely run it again.
 
Bozwell said:
Ive got some npp and am thinking of running a low dose of halo along side my cycle
weeks 1-6 npp@100mg eod
weeks 1-6 1ml of omna eod
?weeks 1-6 halo @10-20mg ed?
aifm and aromasin on hand to stay dry
then going back to 250mg of test e per week
was going to use dbol as I love the streanth but dont want the extra mass it brings lean mass and as much streanth a sposs are my goals
is there any synergy between npp and halo like there it with npp with dbol or winni

I agree with most of the guys on here in that halotestin is an amazing AAS.. I have ran it before at 40mg/d and I really enjoyed the hardness it gave me.. To be quite honest with you, it's no better than the hardness I get from a test/masteron stack but I definitely felt the increased aggression, as, for the 4 weeks that I ran it I always had a slight headache, similar to that of Anadrol..

I have recently become a huge fan of NPP.. I can't wait to stack it with some Masteron or Winny.. :)
If you do decide to run it please keep us informed of your results!

T-Matt
 
By the time you read this my order for halo will be on its way
going to start at 10mg ed and work up to 30 or sodepending on effect and side once Ive started my cycle Ill start a cycle log if folk want to see how it gose
 
MR. BMJ said:
It's been about about 8-10 years since I have used it. I used the Mexican Stenox (2.5mg/tab) since I could get them dirt cheap at the time. I used them a few times, but do not remember the exact cycles except for one.

The one I remember was Eq/Stenox and I believe a low dose of Test Prop. It was somewhere around 400mg/wk of Eq (Mexican Ultragan) and 25-30mg/day of Stenox. The test prop I believe was really low as well since the Mexican Eq back then was low concentration per ml, and I already felt like a pin cushion. I think at that time, the Prop was Brovel's 50mg/ml.

For many health classes at my school, they would give extra credit if students went to the school clinic and got various tests done. Liver panel tests were one of the many as well as HIV, etc....My values were always within the normal limits. I was young at this time as well and think I drank alcohol a little more than I do now. However, fluoxy has always been considered hard on the liver, even back in those days, so I do not think I drank much when I was taking the above. I do not think I took any liver protectors at the time...maybe NAC or Milk Thistle, but I doubt it. Also, if I took anything for estrous sides, it would have only been Nolva/proviron, and I don't think I took any during this cycle(s).

The Eq/Halo stack was awesome. Although it is not correct, I like to think of Halo as an oral Tren. It made me very hard, strong, dense looking, veiny as all hell, and energized. Many of my buddies who were playing football used to pop Stenox like they were PEZ candy. It was a favorite of all of them. The energy and strength this stuff gives you is just awesome. None of them coughed up a liver either, and most of them were also taking in coke, clen, Ephedrine/caffeine, alcohol, other AAS (oral as well), etc, and of course with no liver protectors.

The other couple of times I used Halo, I was mixing it for a few weeks at a time with other AAS so I do not remember specifics. This was during the winter when bulking and wanting to add in extra strength to my lifts.

The only reason I haven't used Halo since is because Winny is usually cheaper and easier to obtain today, and it doesn't hurt my joints like most other users. I've never used Anavar, as it is just too damn expensive for me. I did use some of those 2.5mg/tab Searle 'Vars that were faked in Mexico, as they were free and just given to me...lol. You will never see me give many thoughts on 'Var because I have no 1st hand experience on it...just what I have gathered from other posters and friends over the years. However, I have really been thinking of adding in some Halo and Eq again lately because it is an easy and effective cycle. I've been off all AAS since the end of May after being on for nearly 3-yrs straight give or take some.


I'd keep it at 20mg/d minimum IMO. I'd bump it up to 30mg/d if possible. You can always lower or stop the dose if you feel like you cannot handle it. The stuff clears fairly quick.

Like the other posters mentioned above, it can raise blood pressure and attitude for some some, so that would be the only thing to really keep in check as a note.

Big Cat--"All the characteristics it causes that some consider synonymous with androgenic effect, are in fact the result of glucocorticoid deprivation since fluoxymesterone is both a potent Glucocorticoid antagonist and 11bHSD blocker. Increases in agression, red blood cell count and appetite are all a result of this."

BMJ
thanks man that was a good read, K youre way
 
Top Bottom