Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get laid by someone they met online?

BodyByFinaplix said:
No, she really does not seem like the type of girl who would do that. Besides, she does not seem to have much of a libido, nor a great deal of experience, so her skills are probably not up to par. It would not be worth the effort.
LMAO! Oh so 'cause I'm not a SLUT that means that my sex drive isn't "up to par"... ahhh little do YOU know sweetheart! That is why I KEEP the guy I'm with... I'm SURE I have more sex than you do on a day-to-day basis but unlike you, I'm with ONE person! Now go to the back of the class & pay attention.

MissJanet79 said:
LMAO! Oh so 'cause I'm not a SLUT that means that my sex drive isn't "up to par"... ahhh little do YOU know sweetheart! That is why I KEEP the guy I'm with... I'm SURE I have more sex than you do on a day-to-day basis but unlike you, I'm with ONE person! Now go to the back of the class & pay attention.

There is no need to get defensive. I wasn't insulting you. I'm just saying you have limited experience with different men, and probably would not be able to do that much for me. I'm sure you do just fine for your man. Has he had alot of partners before you?

Prude
noun {C} DISAPPROVING
a person who is easily shocked by rude things, especially those of a sexual type
also see: frigid

BodyByFinaplix said:
No, she really does not seem like the type of girl who would do that. Besides, she does not seem to have much of a libido, nor a great deal of experience, so her skills are probably not up to par. It would not be worth the effort.

Once again. being that I know her pretty well....there's just being wrong and there's just being an ass. In that post you happened to be both.

HMPF! NONE of you guys have even approached my "slutty" days back in the early 90s. You all got a ways to go to reach my extravagent event-filled, out of control decadent lifestyle. Sleeping with women was just the icing on the cake imho. There's a LOT more "wildness" to live out before even that. I could fill a book with stories. I suggest this cuz i notice members getting bored with the "same" re-hashed story.

Keep at it though! Although "I met a girl, and fucked her" seems real intersting to someone who rarely gets it -- live out a more crazier lifestyle to really add some excitement into that final sexual escapade. Oh and it also helps if you already live in a crazy city like New York or Miami. Ask your local rock star how exciting and outrageous his sex stories are compared to yours. Try to live out the same.

Razorguns said:
HMPF! NONE of you guys have even approached my "slutty" days back in the early 90s. You all got a ways to go to reach my extravagent event-filled, out of control decadent lifestyle. Sleeping with women was just the icing on the cake imho. There's a LOT more "wildness" to live out before even that. I could fill a book with stories. I suggest this cuz i notice members getting bored with the "same" re-hashed story.

Keep at it though! Although "I met a girl, and fucked her" seems real intersting to someone who rarely gets it -- live out a more crazier lifestyle to really add some excitement into that final sexual escapade. Oh and it also helps if you already live in a crazy city like New York or Miami. Ask your local rock star how exciting and outrageous his sex stories are compared to yours. Try to live out the same.

I totally believe you've done some freaky shit.

Top Bottom