Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

I got a pic of you too lil buddy :)

also, I'm by no means a big guy and never claimed to be...but i guarantee i'm in better shape than probably 80% of the people on the AAS board.

I never claimed to workout

But I limit my shit talking to C&C knot on the AAS board you 1/2 fgt

There was some yohimbine cream that was heavily marketed here when I first came to EF (yohimburn?). I think it was sold by the guys who defected to make AF. The ladies SWORE by it, talked about putting it on before going to the gym for spot fat reduction and stuff. I bought some and the smell was so damn strong I couldn't bring myself to leave the house wearing it on any part of my person. No idea if it really worked all that well, though. I don't think most of the ladies pushing it had much fat to loose to begin with.

I never claimed to workout

But I limit my shit talking to C&C knot on the AAS board you 1/2 fgt

I wasn't talking shit you slimy fuckin puke...

I merely stated that this new product looked to be the same/similar to RPN Eviscerate only twice the price, but it was buy one get one.

There was some yohimbine cream that was heavily marketed here when I first came to EF (yohimburn?). I think it was sold by the guys who defected to make AF. The ladies SWORE by it, talked about putting it on before going to the gym for spot fat reduction and stuff. I bought some and the smell was so damn strong I couldn't bring myself to leave the house wearing it on any part of my person. No idea if it really worked all that well, though. I don't think most of the ladies pushing it had much fat to loose to begin with.

Did it smell like that fart spray you can buy at Spencer's gifts?

I used the crap out of yohimburn ES, I liked it. It had like something in it to at least get rid of water in certain areas. I don't know if it burned any fat but I used it every morning before cardio.

Top Bottom