Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

Does teeth bleaching hurt? Im interested in that. Ive had my lips plumped once. Holy fucking painful. Def not worth it for me.

It makes my teeth kinda sore after, but it usually doesn't last too long. All in all, it's pretty tolerable and very worth it.

He should really have his wife control his estrogen better. These bitch fits are getting close to occurring every 28 days.

Time to change the manpon bro

Lol

"you DO know the difference between filler and botox right?"

lol, are you serious? Sorry pdaddy you're in your mid 30s and you just heard about botox.

I kinda want to get it done on my forehead and worry lines. But I dunno. I can't bring myself to spend the money on it. I have it to spend...I just would rather spend it on other stuff right now. Only cosmetic thing I'm doing any time soon is teeth bleaching again.

I hear you, you'll pry have a chance to get it done free the first time. I did. If you like it its not really that expensive bc you only have to do it every three or four months. It's like getting your hair done but less often. :)

I hear you, you'll pry have a chance to get it done free the first time. I did. If you like it its not really that expensive bc you only have to do it every three or four months. It's like getting your hair done but less often. :)

Haha I get my hair trimmed maybe twice a year. I'm thinking of coloring it soon, though, which would change that.

Lol @ your house meaning anything at all

I'm an inbredhillbillytexaspridegunrightsactivistconservativerepublicanrightwingliberalhatinsombitch

and you've all seen my house. Fuckin 4,000 sq ft and sits on 122 acres

The fuck does that matter here? What the fuck does it really matter anywhere outside of my immediate family?

None of you live in my house so you shouldn't give a fuck where I live.

Mitch would be my boy if he lived in a gotdam van!

i don't give a fuck where you live...

down by the river???

I had botox done on my scrotum.

Top Bottom