Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone done a Master Cleanse?

I'll agree with Soul here Buff.

You are a good bro no doubt and the fact that your so old and still a virgin is fucking mind boggling. Ball busting aside if you have the will power for that this would be a drop in the bucket bro. You're a better man than I am, bit I'm married so I can fuck all I want.

To a good bro honestly, set the logic aside and give it a try you might surprise yourself.

I wonder how much the psychological aspect plays into the feeling good? That boost of knowing you had that much self control?? I've read somewhere recently (and ya I'd have to go look) that the majority of "marketed cleanses" are more fancy propaganda then anything.

And no, I'm not a virgin.

I would agree there is a placebo affect. I only had water so not much marketing. Haha You feel very calm and euphoric toward the end. Maybe it's the whole near death thing. Your brains says, well we're never eating again I guess it's over.

I still wonder why it completely got rid of my acid reflux. Maybe because I crapped out red meat from the 80's. Who knows.

I would agree there is a placebo affect. I only had water so not much marketing. Haha You feel very calm and euphoric toward the end. Maybe it's the whole near death thing. Your brains says, well we're never eating again I guess it's over.

I still wonder why it completely got rid of my acid reflux. Maybe because I crapped out red meat from the 80's. Who knows.

Did you see a bright light?!? Lol

Ya, I think what I read was more about those kits you buy to cleanse ... Or that water and cayenne pepper cleanse.. Oh wait... No, not that one! ;)

Did you see a bright light?!? Lol

Ya, I think what I read was more about those kits you buy to cleanse ... Or that water and cayenne pepper cleanse.. Oh wait... No, not that one! ;)

No, just God with his hands on his hips saying "We need to talk." :good:

See BB

This is the type of shit that happens when I cycle Deca, Undeca, and Iso...completely out of character.

Top Bottom