Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone done a Master Cleanse?

Thinking about it maybe for a day not 10 days of lemon juice, maple syrup , cayenne pepper and water, fuck that I'd lose all my gains.

You serious Rob?

Cuz this cleanse stuff is useless garbage.

If you want a reset, either fasting for a day (water is okay obviously) or a day or two eating nothing but vegetables, mostly green, and fruit.

You serious Rob?

Cuz this cleanse stuff is useless garbage.

If you want a reset, either fasting for a day (water is okay obviously) or a day or two eating nothing but vegetables, mostly green, and fruit.

Thats a good way to beat a drug test also

Thinking about it maybe for a day not 10 days of lemon juice, maple syrup , cayenne pepper and water, fuck that I'd lose all my gains.

I did a 10 day water only. The first 3 days are the worst. Non stop shits. I think I saw a t-bone from 1984. When you are finished it is hard to eat solid foods and you have to ease back into it. A plain potato becomes better than a five star restaurant. When you recover your mood and energy ski rocket! It also got rid of my reflux for a year.

You also break out in acne bad and my breathe was foul! It's all the toxins abandoning ship.

I did a 10 day water only. The first 3 days are the worst. Non stop shits. I think I saw a t-bone from 1984. When you are finished it is hard to eat solid foods and you have to ease back into it. A plain potato becomes better than a five star restaurant. When you recover your mood and energy ski rocket! It also got rid of my reflux for a year.

You also break out in acne bad and my breathe was foul! It's all the toxins abandoning ship.

*sky

Soul - why water only and why not something like the lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne to at least provide some calories?

I don't want to take 10 days off from the gym and I know I won't have the energy for an hour of cardio and an hour of weights.

Top Bottom