Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anybody Know Where I can Get Phamacutical Grade Nitrous?

curling

New member
Because I want to race all day and laugh all night. Inotherwords, I don't want know sulfer in it capich?
 
mountain muscle said:
Where would Jesus buy it?

I think he could just make it. Seriously, I just don't want the sulfter in my bottles and I am ready to race my motor is broke in.
 
rob a dentist office, the only way...just say a couple hail mary's afterward and you will be forgiven.
 
Gambino said:
rob a dentist office, the only way...just say a couple hail mary's afterward and you will be forgiven.

No you don't to rob a dentist. I just need to find a speed shop with a grandfather claused nitrous license I knew one but he sold his license.
 
KillahBee said:
We used to get 5-foot tanks back in the day. You in philly?
fuck yeah

we used to ditch school, pitch in for tank and inhale all day.

I had a nos party as early as last year or so.
 
curling said:
No you don't to rob a dentist. I just need to find a speed shop with a grandfather claused nitrous license I knew one but he sold his license.

but the speed shops sell nitorus with sulphur...the pure gas is only used for medical purposes such as at a dentist office
 
SoreArms said:
fuck yeah

we used to ditch school, pitch in for tank and inhale all day.

I had a nos party as early as last year or so.

Where did you get your bottle or were you using whippets?
 
SoreArms said:
fuck yeah

we used to ditch school, pitch in for tank and inhale all day.

I had a nos party as early as last year or so.


We would have like 50-person tank parties in college. The house looked like a crack den - dudes just falling through tables and busting open heads.
 
Gambino said:
but the speed shops sell nitorus with sulphur...the pure gas is only used for medical purposes such as at a dentist office

Not all of them. Like I said I just need to find one with a grandfathered license. Some gear head has bound to know where to find one.
 
curling said:
Not all of them. Like I said I just need to find one with a grandfathered license. Some gear head has bound to know where to find one.

Why would a gear shop use medical grade nitorus? i thought the sulphur was added to make it burn better and increase the boosting potential...medical grade gas wouldn't be as effective in automobiles so why would they use it?
 
Last edited:
KillahBee said:
We would have like 50-person tank parties in college. The house looked like a crack den - dudes just falling through tables and busting open heads.

I don't know why but I have to laugh when I read this. Back in my day I was taking hits off a 10lb bottle of the bathroom sink when I came to, I was on my back with the bottle on top of me with my lip bleeding laughing the whole time.
 
Gambino said:
Why would a gear shop use medical grade nitorus? i thought the sulphur was added to make it burn better and increase the boosting potential...medical grade gas wouldn't be as effective in automobiles so why would they use it?

I did not know this are you sure?
 
chef stores will have little nitrous bottles...you need a cracker to open it and a balloon...a head shop should have all too
 
we had these two guys in college who created some sort of filtration system to remove the sulphur from nitrous used for cars. I dont the the exact mechanics, but it is fairly simple process.
 
_Yossarian_ said:
we had these two guys in college who created some sort of filtration system to remove the sulphur from nitrous used for cars. I dont the the exact mechanics, but it is fairly simple process.

This is just like saying a million dollars is available I just don't know how to get it.

Anyway, I took off my sneaky petes(nitrous bottles for my chopper for the laymen) and found a place that will fill them(I hope depends if they have the right valve). It has sulpher in it and it goes for $3/lb. I can't wait to use the button. I hope 1600 miles on the motor is enough because I am going to be flying to night.
 
Gambino said:
Why would a gear shop use medical grade nitorus? i thought the sulphur was added to make it burn better and increase the boosting potential...medical grade gas wouldn't be as effective in automobiles so why would they use it?

Nitrous cools the air, making it more dense, allowing more air to get into the motor and mix with more fuel. More air + more fuel = more bang = go faster.
 
u want a new trip that i invented?

snort some pain meds (anything but OC80S) then get some numbing cream and cover your whole fucking face with it ..(eps your forehead) then have a friend take u for a drive and stick u your head out the window of the car... the fast cold wind with the numbing cream and pain meds feels like nothing less then a zues throwing bolts.... i gurenntee u smile alot doing this


(it is safe for skin use..used alot of time in a cortizone shot)
 
curling said:
man those sneaky petes only held 10 oz is that about right?

It's a small motor, how much damn nitrous do you want? You're not going to be carrying around a whole shitload and what you have won't last too long. Was talking to a guy once about his mustang. He had a 5lb bottle in the trunk. That bottle was good for 1 pass at the dragstrip and would get him through almost half of his second pass before he ran out.

That same 5lb bottle would get him around town all night if he was just fucking with people coming off of stop lights and stop signs.

5 liter V8 = 305 cu in
Your bike = 113 cu in?

5lb bottle = 80oz
You have 20oz with 2 bottles

You should get about as much use out of those 2 bottles as a V8 would out of one 5lb bottle.
 
tiger88 said:
u want a new trip that i invented?

snort some pain meds (anything but OC80S) then get some numbing cream and cover your whole fucking face with it ..(eps your forehead) then have a friend take u for a drive and stick u your head out the window of the car... the fast cold wind with the numbing cream and pain meds feels like nothing less then a zues throwing bolts.... i gurenntee u smile alot doing this


(it is safe for skin use..used alot of time in a cortizone shot)

I wish I knew where to get some OC80s or even 20s.
 
crak600 said:
Nitrous cools the air, making it more dense, allowing more air to get into the motor and mix with more fuel. More air + more fuel = more bang = go faster.

yeah, i realized that i fucked up after i posted it...nitrous is not flamable and does not burn
 
Gambino said:
yeah, i realized that i fucked up after i posted it...nitrous is not flamable and does not burn

I'm going to get some nitrous and let it flow all over me to cool me down. This fucking heat and humidity is nuts. I'm so glad I have AC, even if it's just a window unit in the downstairs and one in our bedroom.
 
crak600 said:
I'm going to get some nitrous and let it flow all over me to cool me down. This fucking heat and humidity is nuts. I'm so glad I have AC, even if it's just a window unit in the downstairs and one in our bedroom.


pretty hot in n.michigan...though I have no AC and most peeps I know don't either...it's just not worth it, for the maybe 2-3 weeks you would need it.
 
Gambino said:
pretty hot in n.michigan...though I have no AC and most peeps I know don't either...it's just not worth it, for the maybe 2-3 weeks you would need it.

I was in Detroit in June a few years ago and it wasn't bad weather wise. Little chilly actually. I kinda liked it, but I'd hate being there in the winter.

CA coast would be a great place to live, up north somewhere near San Francisco. I love the climate up there.
 
crak600 said:
I was in Detroit in June a few years ago and it wasn't bad weather wise. Little chilly actually. I kinda liked it, but I'd hate being there in the winter.

CA coast would be a great place to live, up north somewhere near San Francisco. I love the climate up there.

If i lived in detroit, though, I would have a/c...it gets humid down there.
I'm 300+miles north of detroit though :)

I'm 100% satisfied with the climate were I live, though I wish we has some fucking mtns
 
Gambino said:
If i lived in detroit, though, I would have a/c...it gets humid down there.
I'm 300+miles north of detroit though :)

I'm 100% satisfied with the climate were I live, though I wish we has some fucking mtns

Damn dude, that's going to be a long drive to get down to Lancaster/York. It took us 8 hours to get home from Detroit and York is almost an hour and a half south of us.
 
crak600 said:
Damn dude, that's going to be a long drive to get down to Lancaster/York. It took us 8 hours to get home from Detroit and York is almost an hour and a half south of us.

That's where I'm at bor, a little south of Gaylord (yes i have heard the jokes)
so not quite 300, but my original locale is in the UP

map.gif
 
not sure if they would be using medical grade or not, but many nightclubs have nitrus systems in them. press a button and drop the temp of the dancefloor by 30 degrees, lot of places up here in NJ/NY have them. Get it delivered in HUGE like 7foot tall tanks
 
Top Bottom